Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-21-2009, 09:27 PM

3,425 posts, read 6,310,013 times

Advertisements

I was listening to this loser today and once again, he said more than a few times, "I want him to fail". Some redneck woman called and they kept going on and on about how the US today is not the country they were raised in. Interestingly enough, the USA was the same great country they were raised in until the last day of the Dubya dynasty LOL. Such a mean spirited, ignorant piece of scum.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-21-2009, 09:33 PM

3,199 posts, read 4,317,511 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Repubocrat View Post
I was listening to this loser today and once again, he said more than a few times, "I want him to fail". Some redneck woman called and they kept going on and on about how the US today is not the country they were raised in. Interestingly enough, the USA was the same great country they were raised in until the last day of the Dubya dynasty LOL. Such a mean spirited, ignorant piece of scum.
Check yourself.

Old 07-21-2009, 09:33 PM

1,544 posts, read 2,270,296 times
SEDITION and TREASON !! why cant they round up this clown for inciting racial hatred and racial assaults like they do with Muslim clerics?

Old 07-21-2009, 09:34 PM

41,325 posts, read 44,950,814 times
Do you want him to more than quadruple the deficit?

Do you want him to double the debt?

Do you want him to implement a massive energy tax based on junk science?

Do you want him to head a massive overhaul of our HC (70% like their HC, btw) that implements more draconian taxation, rations HC, covers illegals with the ultimate goal of ending private insurers, all the while not even knowing what is in the bill and rushing it through congress before his support erodes even further?

Why would you want any of that to succeed?

Old 07-21-2009, 09:53 PM

12,270 posts, read 11,331,859 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by expat007 View Post
SEDITION and TREASON !! why cant they round up this clown for inciting racial hatred and racial assaults like they do with Muslim clerics?
Then what are you going to do with the nearly 56 million of us that didn't vote for him...we want his policies to fail too. And rounding up Muslim clerics? You folks are getting a bit hysterical.

Old 07-21-2009, 09:53 PM

11,486 posts, read 15,310,171 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post

Do you want him to head a massive overhaul of our HC (70% like their HC, btw) that implements more draconian taxation, rations HC, covers illegals with the ultimate goal of ending private insurers, all the while not even knowing what is in the bill and rushing it through congress before his support erodes even further?

I agree with you. I surely do not want him to succeed at what he is doing.

Simply he is taking a wrecking ball to America and I want him to stop and or fail at his miserable plan.

Old 07-21-2009, 09:57 PM

11,486 posts, read 15,310,171 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by expat007 View Post
Racial hatred? Give me where he ever did that?

Racial assaults? Give me an example?

If you mean he is going after Obama and that is your racial attack then you need to get back in line with the other Obama clowns.

People are growing sick of being called racist when we disagree with with Obama and his anti American policies.

Treason, explain that one also.

Do you even know what that is?

All you have to do is learn from Obama what it is because he is committing it every time he goes overseas.

Look at Jack Murtha, now that is a treasonous coward who should be in jail for the rest of his life.

Old 07-21-2009, 09:59 PM

1,238 posts, read 1,414,343 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post

I'd like him to spend all the money he has to to get us out of the hole Bush put us into. I guess Republicans wouldn't like that since it would really make you look bad.

I'd like all of America to start paying more taxes, its time we took some responsibility for our country instead of always trying to pass the buck, or complaining that 250k a year isn't enough for you.

And yeah, I want universal health care. If someone is sick, they should be able to get treated.

I voted for Obama, and hes doing everything I wanted him to do. Including pissing off people like you and Rush Limbaugh.

Old 07-21-2009, 10:01 PM

4,657 posts, read 8,712,934 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Repubocrat View Post
We feel that Obama's policies will utterly and totally ruin and destroy everything that we hold dear about the best nation on earth. Of course we want his policies to fail, because we want this country to succeed. It's really not that difficult to comprehend. You fake righteous indignation is quite transparent.

Old 07-21-2009, 10:01 PM

1,238 posts, read 1,414,343 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny-Days90 View Post
Racial hatred? Give me where he ever did that?

Racial assaults? Give me an example?

If you mean he is going after Obama and that is your racial attack then you need to get back in line with the other Obama clowns.

People are growing sick of being called racist when we disagree with with Obama and his anti American policies.

Treason, explain that one also.

Do you even know what that is?

All you have to do is learn from Obama what it is because he is committing it every time he goes overseas.

Look at Jack Murtha, now that is a treasonous coward who should be in jail for the rest of his life.
Lol did you not know that Rush has been known for spouting racial slurs and generalizations? I mean come on... That was wayyyyyy before Obama was a household name...

And yeah, wanting the president to fail could be seen as treason...

Man it sucks having to spell out everything on this board
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies