Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-11-2009, 01:11 AM

1,179 posts, read 975,209 times

Advertisements

Hey, just look at the Tea Bagger Mob, most of them are on Medicare, and not a single one of them demanding that Medicare be ended. The biggest gathering of white hypocrites in human history since Billy Graham's last crusade. If they are against a government run, sliding scale healthcare system, why are they enjoying one? Why aren't they refusing Medicare by the millions, in protest? Why aren't they carrying signs against it?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-11-2009, 04:46 AM

6,902 posts, read 7,536,110 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
Funny how you never address the numerous links put up - you just continue with the lying and denial.

You do realize the OFA is a project of the DNC? That ACORN stumps for the dems/obama. Same with the union, HHS secretary had her little meeting with them to coordinate. Yet you continue to lie and pretend like they've never been posted over and over - just hold that denial and lie close to your heart.

Your looking for me to validate your assumption and LIE...but then accused me of being in denial and LYING about something that YOU CAN NOT BACKUP on your assumption and LIE...Now your adding YET another piece...I guess you were at that meeting huh?...LMAO...YOU do realize you two are appearing to be DELUSIONAL Liars...Ah of course you don't LIARS never know when to quit

Last edited by blackandproud; 08-11-2009 at 05:33 AM..

Old 08-11-2009, 04:48 AM

Quote:
Funny how you never address the numerous links put up - you just continue with the lying and denial.

You do realize the OFA is a project of the DNC? That ACORN stumps for the dems/obama. Same with the union, HHS secretary had her little meeting with them to coordinate. Yet you continue to lie and pretend like they've never been posted over and over - just hold that denial and lie close to your heart.
Quote:
Originally Posted by shorebaby View Post
I know, she has one retort "you are lying" it is all purpose. I was tweaking her to see if I could possibly get her to respond without using some form of the word lie.

Why wouldn't i call something that YOU can't back up a LIE? Sarene keeps digging into the LIE pool deeper by adding more to try and back up what has already been identified as a LIE. YOU refuse to acknowledge that these are you assumptions and considering you won't back up what you claim to be "TRUTH and FACT", then its a LIE.

Last edited by blackandproud; 08-11-2009 at 05:34 AM..

Old 08-11-2009, 07:19 AM

3,770 posts, read 4,981,089 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thecoalman View Post
Wrong, you need insurance for the vehicle. The vehicle itself is a privilege, you are not required to purchase one.
Your right!

But the majority of states in our country require that you have atleast half coverage or no-fault insurance.

Now people from states that don't require insurance get into an accident in my state. You better hire a Lawyer.

Old 08-11-2009, 07:29 AM

Default I love Grape flavored Koolaid!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shorebaby View Post
Yikes my friend, the SEIU were called upon by the Dems, they beat up a protester, they got arrested. Stop avoiding reality. I presented you with the facts yet you chose to ignore them. I hope and pray your fellow Dems are ignoring them. November 2010 will truly be a great time for the GOP.

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - Generic Congressional Vote

New poll gives Republican ticket commanding lead « Decision Virginia

WSJ/NBC Poll: Americans Divided on Health Care Reform - Washington Wire - WSJ

keep drinking the Kool Aid. We will continue to get the truth out!

Cheers!

Regardless of the Union intimidators out there. Obama doesn't have anything to do with that.

You failed to show me proof, that he organized groups of THUGS to beat up the yellers and screamers at Town Hall meetings.

I can show you proof that organizer from the Republican party organized trouble makers to yell and scream at Political leaders at Town Hall meetings.

See below.

Burnt Orange Report: Teabaggers and Birthers Disrupt Lloyd Doggett's Town Hall on Health Insurance Reform

Old 08-11-2009, 07:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by enraeh View Post
This crap argument was put forth already, and repudiated. Try again.
How is this a crap argument?

We need to get Medical insurance fixed in our country. Regardless of Obamacare, Palincare or whoevercares.

Even your party understands that there is a need for some organization when it comes to medical insurance. The problem is that they are getting special contributions from insurance companies to do nothing.

Old 08-11-2009, 07:47 AM

41,325 posts, read 44,934,385 times
Quote:
Why wouldn't i call something that YOU can't back up a LIE?
We've given you all the links of the memos, statements from the WH, from the unions, meetings between the two, you have your own LYING eyes to see the videos and read the call to arms from obama-supporting thugs to "drown out the voices" of those who oppose obamacare - there is only so much we can do with a deluded mind that is LYING over and over to itself.

One more for your lying eyes;

http://www.weeklystandard.com/weblogs/TWSFP/SEIU%20memo.asp (broken link)

Quote:
I can show you proof that organizer from the Republican party organized trouble makers to yell and scream at Political leaders at Town Hall meetings.
Is this that memo manufactured by Think Progress and MSNBC?

Debunked;

http://www.weeklystandard.com/weblog..._manufactu.asp

See above link about how they contrived the whole thing.

More, before SEIU had a chance to scrub it;

http://perfunction.typepad.com/perfunction/2009/08/seiu-sends-orders-to-drown-out-their-voices-down-the-memory-hole.html (broken link)

Last edited by sanrene; 08-11-2009 at 08:29 AM..

Old 08-11-2009, 10:47 AM

Quote:
We've given you all the links of the memos, statements from the WH, from the unions, meetings between the two, you have your own LYING eyes to see the videos and read the call to arms from obama-supporting thugs to "drown out the voices" of those who oppose obamacare - there is only so much we can do with a deluded mind that is LYING over and over to itself.

One more for your lying eyes;

http://www.weeklystandard.com/weblogs/TWSFP/SEIU%20memo.asp (broken link)

Is this that memo manufactured by Think Progress and MSNBC?

Debunked;

The Weekly Standard

See above link about how they contrived the whole thing.

More, before SEIU had a chance to scrub it;

Perfunction: SEIU Sends Orders To "Drown Out Their Voices" ... Down The Memory Hole. UPDATE: SEIU Still "Un-American" (http://perfunction.typepad.com/perfunction/2009/08/seiu-sends-orders-to-drown-out-their-voices-down-the-memory-hole.html - broken link)

Did you read any of this? Of course not because you wouldn't of sent it.
blah blah blah...LIE LIE LIE...

NOthing in these links come no where CLOSE to anyone in the WHITE HOUSE sending people out to BEAT UP PROTESTERS which is what you continuously LIE about. Point to the section in ANY of your posts that tell these people to attend the meetings and cause violence. Point in the "BLOGS" that you sent to me, actual information where the WH instructed ANYONE to beat up protesters or be violent.

YOU CAN'T BECAUSE YOU LYING.

Old 08-11-2009, 11:40 AM

3,564 posts, read 5,514,327 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackandproud View Post
Apparently we're not drinking the same stuff your drinking. STOP LYING already.

Does anyone have proof to back up the allegations that all these people at the town halls are paid protestors being bussed in? Surely you've seen that claim.

And before you mention it...I dont believe the WH sent these people out to beat up the protestors. But they are "inciting" it according to everyone that accused Palin of the same things.

Old 08-11-2009, 11:53 AM

1 posts, read 427 times
as the saying goes...."paybacks are a *****" I guess after 8 years of the above pictures, this was inevitable for the Obama administration.Might as well get used to it, there is going to be at least 4 years of it.repeat,rinse,repeat.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies