Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-23-2009, 07:46 PM

18,391 posts, read 19,027,378 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LogicWings View Post
Since Roe vs Wade 45 million fetuses were butchered to save the lives of 1.3 million women.
and?????
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-23-2009, 07:47 PM

39,031 posts, read 23,025,682 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Who?Me?! View Post
You realize that is so illogical as to defy reason!!

Who made YOU the Ruler and Judge of Women's Behaviour?

You think abortion is ending an "innocent life".....and then believe it must be worth killing if the woman is raped....

And that sort of illogic and total lack of sense or resoning is exactly why woman should always have a choice.....
Ok ... Would you be satisfied if pro-lifers would advocate for banning abortions, even in the event of rape?

Old 08-23-2009, 07:48 PM

21,026 posts, read 22,155,997 times
Quote:
Since Roe vs Wade 45 million fetuses were butchered to save the lives of 1.3 million women.
Why are you against the government interferring in men's medical decisions but not women's.....why do you hate and vilify women so much?

18,391 posts, read 19,027,378 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chatteress View Post
If a woman does not wish to be a "walking incubator" then she should think twice about engaging in sex.
oh please. you think everyone should think like you? use your moral code to go through their life? so many reasons why "thinking twice" about having sex is a simplistic way of looking at this issue.

Quote:
You're right, bagger, and I've made that common sense point before, too.

Wealthy women will have no problems if the sexist radicals have their way in this country. As usual, the poor women will suffer....how the anti-choice people LOVE that...keeps them womenfolk under control, donchaknow??
Yeah .. This female pro-lifer is a sexist.

Old 08-23-2009, 07:49 PM

8,762 posts, read 11,576,037 times
Quote:
Lalalalala! You think that is going to stop people from having an abortion or change our minds?

Keep on posting those pictures. It shows how pathetic you are.

Quote:
You could get hit by a car when crossing a street but you are not causing another innocent person's life to end by crossing the street.

My comments in bold.
Slavery hurt people who were here. Not people who are not developed yet. So when you cause that much harm to a human being who is living, there is no doubt it should be outlawed. Just like slavery.

As far as the fetus sensory-"Fetuses cannot feel pain until at least the 28th week of gestation because they haven't formed the necessary nerve pathways" says Mark Rosen, an obstetrical anesthesiologist at the University of California at San Francisco.
When Does a Fetus Feel Pain? | Family Health | DISCOVER Magazine

Now, I think 28 weeks is a bit too far along but I am for it if you decide within the first couple of months.

Old 08-23-2009, 07:49 PM

Quote:
Ok ... Would you be satisfied if pro-lifers would advocate for banning abortions, even in the event of rape?
Well, that would make your argument at least LOGICAL.....(something different)

But abortion is still legal...

Old 08-23-2009, 07:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEWARK MAGIC View Post
Why is it that most right-wingers who oppose abortion also oppose social programs like food stamps and welfare? I guess the only poor people they are interested in helping are the ones who aren't born yet.
I don't oppose food stamps and other forms of welfare. I just think those programs need better oversight but should not be abolished.

Old 08-23-2009, 07:52 PM

38,643 posts, read 26,389,506 times
Quote:
HOW will outlawing abortion end abortion?????????

GAWD! You can't be that .....

Abortions do not end if they are outlawed. They have been around since women could get pregnant.

YOU

YOU

YOU want women killed in back alley abortions....how uncivilized, ignorant and barbaric!

Back alley abortions?

Hmm, got a link or should we simply assume NARAL's propaganda is accurate?

You know people still killed Jews after the Nazi Regime ended, right?

P.S. nice switch making the defender of life the villain. Saul Alinsky would be proud of you.

Old 08-23-2009, 07:52 PM

Quote:
Yeah .. This female pro-lifer is a sexist.
Sure sounds like it......you believe the government should come between a woman and her doctor but not a man and his doctor.

You're against women making their own decisions.

You think they are cattle who should be forced to procreate even if they may hate the child they have.

That's all pretty sexist.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies