Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-29-2009, 05:52 PM

9,481 posts, read 11,246,611 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny-Days90 View Post
And I can name of few of you on CD who are obessed with her also.

How about the 8 years the loons spend every hour going after Bush?

But that was ok?

Palin should be going after Obama, heck even you should be going after him for scamming you so badly.

Amen.

Funny we don't hear a peep out of the lefter left about O's keeping the NSA illegal commo scans and other assorted 1984 snooping that Bush and Barry both love.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
Ahhhh....the Left doesn't like Palin commenting on obama's policies?

Too friggin bad - she is now FREE to do as much of that as she likes - and guess what, whatever she says is repeated by the media.

I like it very much that she is now unrestricted by a governorship. It's worked out really well so far.

Her piece on the "death panels", a metaphor for those independent panels that obama likes to talk about that will make "determinations" about other people's HC - caused the language to be redacted and caused a wonderful firestorm in the media and from the Left.

She just poked her stick right in your nest.
She is so right on target so frequently that of course True Believers who use emotion and the standard "racist" rant to make their daily judgements are upset that she dare say anything.

Go back to your McCain "Can't we all just get along?" comfort zone. Sarah was the one with real balls on that ticket, and they'd probably have won if their positions were reversed.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-29-2009, 05:52 PM

12,373 posts, read 13,220,209 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by majoun View Post
Seems to me that Palin's Obama obsession might not be political and may actually be sexual. Much of her behavior resembles the games that many women play if they desire a certain man.
That's certainly possible and who could blame her.....considering the wimpy little jerk she's with now.

Old 08-29-2009, 05:54 PM

7,380 posts, read 15,702,173 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
Her piece on the "death panels", a metaphor for those independent panels that obama likes to talk about that will make "determinations" about other people's HC - caused the language to be redacted and caused a wonderful firestorm in the media and from the Left.

She just poked her stick right in your nest.
she didn't coin the term "death panels" as relates to obama's health care plan. she just repeated what everyone else on her side was already saying.

she's just claiming credit for something that she joined in on, that was already going on. because she *loves* the attention. she loves to scream "look at me!" and then scream "why are you all looking at me???"

and by the way, what was removed from the bill was not anything about "independent panels" deciding what medical care people will get, it was about national health insurance covering end of life planning for seniors. that is something the republicans were lobbying for medicare to cover a few years ago, but oh well, whatever, now it's about euthanizing seniors if that's what makes our pals at the insurance companies happy. just throw everything at obama and hope something sticks.

by the way, i think removing that provision was a stupid move. it just makes the people who think it was actually about euthanizing people think they were right. but i guess the reasoning was if it gets the bill through, it can always be re-added later once people simmer down a little.

Old 08-29-2009, 05:54 PM

1,653 posts, read 4,306,219 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by meson View Post
She can be obsessed all she wants, fact is she is just plain not important......she is a quitter, a NOBODY.
Well Obama was a quitter. He got in the Senate and immediately quit going to work and left and started to run for office and we all know he was a nobody! As a matter of fact, we are still trying to figure out just who he really is.

Old 08-29-2009, 05:56 PM

1,067 posts, read 2,002,833 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by majoun View Post
Seems to me that Palin's Obama obsession might not be political and may actually be sexual. Much of her behavior resembles the games that many women play if they desire a certain man.

Don't flatter yourself.

Ya'all are a bit over the top.

Old 08-29-2009, 05:56 PM

1,653 posts, read 4,306,219 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by meson View Post
That's certainly possible and who could blame her.....considering the wimpy little jerk she's with now.
Who are you talking about? Todd? LOL I would love to see you try to do the race he enters and wins all the time.

He's more of a man then most men today.

As far as Obama goes, he is like a woman. Wears Mom jeans, throws like a girl, swings his golf club like a girl, has a womanly body, he's very much a girly type. It's obvious Michelle wears the pants in the family. I am sure she could grow a better moustache and beard then he does.

Old 08-29-2009, 05:57 PM

41,325 posts, read 45,035,717 times
Quote:
it just makes the people who think it was actually about euthanizing people think they were right.
The issue was a government panel, made up of bureaucrats determining who gets what treatment, medicine, procedure.

Old 08-29-2009, 05:58 PM

17,765 posts, read 39,804,586 times
Palins in the Kitchen: You're my obsession

Sarah: <tap tap tap tap tap>
Todd: Sarah! It's time to get ready
Sarah: <tap tap tap> death panels ...
Todd: Sarah!!!!
Sarah: Yea Todd?
Todd: You have a speaking engagement tonight ...
Sarah: <tap tap tap tap>, what?
Todd: You are supposed to speak in front of the Alaska Family Council.
Todd: Sarah!!!!
Sarah: WHAT???? Yes, hun, we are a family in Alaska.
Todd: No! You are giving a speech tonight about making it illegal for teens to get abortions without parental consent in Alaska
Sarah: Wait .. what? You mean abortions aren't illegal in Alaska?
Todd: Oh my god ....
Sarah: I thought we were in real America. The America where all babies are born no matter how they were conceived ...
Todd: Sarah ... you agreed to speak to their group tonight. You had better get ready
Sarah: I don't remember telling them I would
Todd: Were you twittering at the time?
Sarah: Todd ...
Todd: Were you?
Sarah: well, probably
Todd: So you aren't going to show up are you? These good Christians are counting on you
Sarah: Todd ...
Todd: Don't Todd me Sarah, you have a problem

Old 08-29-2009, 05:58 PM

26,639 posts, read 36,888,135 times
Is the Palien still out there running her ignorant trap?

Old 08-29-2009, 06:00 PM

12,373 posts, read 13,220,209 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JennySquirrel View Post
Who are you talking about? Todd? LOL I would love to see you try to do the race he enters and wins all the time.

He's more of a man then most men today.
You talking about snowmobile racing? My wife could beat him lol!
Being a skinny little runt gives him a slight edge on a snowmobile btw, less weight.

Last edited by meson; 08-29-2009 at 06:10 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies