Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Should Nancy Pelosi Be Removed As House Speaker
yes 76 53.15%
no 60 41.96%
other 3 2.10%
not sure 4 2.80%
Voters: 143. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-25-2010, 05:00 AM

12,867 posts, read 14,919,896 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by californio sur View Post
What you fail to understand is that health care is now law & Americans are not going to deny themselves medical benefits. What happened over the weekend even over-shadowed President Obama's signing of this law. The sight of Republican hordes spitting on and swearing racial\ sexual slurs has had a very negative impact. The attacks on Democratic offices and the intent to murder a Democratic congressman are putting the GOP in an extremely bad light. Republicans that are smart are quickly moving away from the lunatic leaders who will only destroy what is left of a once respected political party.

This isn't about Pelosi. This is about the reality that Republicans are not in power. And if they ever want to gain power they must disown all this nazi racist teabag insanity. The American people are becoming very concerned and it has nothing to do with Nancy Pelosi.
i think we have already established that americans are concerned about big government and government overreaching its boundaries, and nancy pelosi does have something to do with that. ........

the next election can't come soon enough.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-25-2010, 05:58 AM

3,390 posts, read 4,952,271 times
Pelousy will be gone soon enough, at least as Speaker come November. She'll still be voted into office by those whacky nutjobs in SF though.

Old 03-26-2010, 10:18 AM
NCN

21,663 posts, read 25,640,043 times
Quote:
Right! Or rather, WRONG. But the voters in San Francisco generally don't vote for Republicans in case your weren't aware of the uber-majority Democrats have in California.

Maybe Republicans should concentrate on playing by the rules and trying to win elections the old-fashioned way thru votes instead of fear and lies. Nancy Pelosi will be the speaker of the house as long as Democrats keep voting for her to represent the congress and the people of her district: San Francisco. Maybe Republicans can gain the majority in Congress and then elect Michele Bachmann to represent them! Talk about funny! The late-night comedians would have non-stop fun mocking the Republicans. Almost as bad as it is already. Anyone watch Jay Leno last night? Well, I guess Republicans don't watch Leno or Letterman or any tv comedians for that matter since every night is another joke about how stupid they are. It seems after a while that Republicans would get the message but to our delight they don't and we can laugh all the more!
I wasn't talking about her district. It is beyond help if they sent her to Washington. I was talking about the rest of the country. Hopefully they will send Republicans to Washington to balance out our government. 55% of people in the United States did not like what this congress did. One would hope there are enough of these in one place to elect people to bring balance back to our government.

Fear and lies? How do you think she got this bill through congress--fear and lies.

You can laugh all you want to but it is a little sad that someone would laugh while the Democrats are doing everything they can to destroy this country. And no I don't watch those people you mentioned. Most of what they say is very distasteful and vulgar.

As for the Republicans getting the message?? Are we supposed to change in order to get more votes? What would that accomplish? Instead one would hope that the people would at some time get tired of the corruption and decide they want a decent America.

Old 03-26-2010, 10:19 AM

79 posts, read 94,210 times
No keep the BICHOLA there I need something to look at and laugh at each day.

Old 03-26-2010, 10:22 AM

1,503 posts, read 1,156,874 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProudCapMarine View Post
Should Nancy Pelosi Be Removed As House Speaker
I think Democrats are quite happy with her. I think it's none of the Republicans' business.

Old 03-28-2010, 06:56 PM

1,915 posts, read 3,487,680 times
Quote:
Aren't you clever with all your humor? Do you get a lot of laughs? Or do people laugh at you?
The truth is what is humorous.

Old 03-28-2010, 06:59 PM

48,502 posts, read 96,886,289 times
No;she is too valuable to the other side in gaining voters.

Old 03-28-2010, 09:03 PM

14 posts, read 14,207 times
Nancy Pelosi is a great Speaker of the House. She was excellent in sheparding health reform through. She's tough and strategic.

Personally, I think the great orange Boehner should go.

Old 03-28-2010, 09:54 PM

2,347 posts, read 2,785,715 times
I think Sarah Palin should be removed as an American. Can we do that, revoke citizenship?

Old 03-28-2010, 09:56 PM

948 posts, read 894,595 times
Not only should she be removed, she should be $#@!* then %#$* and to make sure it's permanent, %$@*&$!.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies