Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-18-2009, 11:51 PM
PPG

509 posts, read 1,423,506 times

Advertisements

All this just to avoid saying 'ok you got us, my favorite news channel lied'.
And they wonder why they will never win an major election ever again. But you know,...... it makes a lot of sense. And I am happy!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-18-2009, 11:59 PM

13,815 posts, read 29,392,256 times
hmm, every time I see that a$$hat sanchez I only get the urge to

he is about as worthless as they get and his smile just makes me want to break some teeth

Old 09-19-2009, 12:35 AM

35,016 posts, read 39,154,953 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuba libre View Post
LOL... Some guy who nobody knows....
Some guy who called Faux out in another lie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuba libre View Post
Watch him strip down to his Latin thong...becoming "Enrique Sanchez"!!! He cookie enchiladas y ceviche! Ole!

Old 09-19-2009, 05:24 AM

2,605 posts, read 4,843,904 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siouxcia View Post
Not an accusation, a proven fact. But, that doesn't matter does it....
Well, that wasn't the point of the comment.

Old 09-19-2009, 06:00 AM

4,011 posts, read 4,425,899 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by delusianne View Post
this wasnt his opinion, he was reporting facts. Stuff you could have found out for yourself. Sorry
Another right wing failing -- they don't grasp the difference between opinion and fact.

Old 09-19-2009, 06:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
All of you guys who think that indeed it was a lie, that CNN adaquately covered the 912 rally, you need to tell me why they dont have anything newsworthy about it on cnn.com, (other than one talking about how some compared Obama to Hitler)..
Perhaps you need to get a grip.

First, I don't suppose that "adequate" coverage by your definition would bevanything less than CNN wetting their pants over it and making it the only story of the day like Fox News did. But then, as Sanchez points out, Fox news was promoting as well as covering the event. Not exactly unbiased.

Second, the lie Fox told wasn't that ABC, CBS,NBC, MSNBC and CNN didn't adequately cover the event, the lie Fox told was that ABC, CBS, NBC, MSNBC and CNN "missed" the event. Direct quote from the ad:
Quote:
"How did ABC, CBS, NBC, MSNBC and CNN miss this?"
Don't try to spin it. Don't try to move the goal posts.

Old 09-19-2009, 06:13 AM

3,074 posts, read 4,725,923 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
WOW. I turned on CNN for five minutes and saw Rick Sanches tear into FOX News. He called them out and said flat out to FOX that "YOU LIED".

Apparently FOX has been going on and on about how CNN failed to report the 9-12 protests. Rick showed a whole bunch of segments from that day covering the protest. They had five reporters on the scene, and a countless interviews and camera angles.

And the icing on the cake was the fact that FOX used CNN feed to cover the story themselves, and then there was O'Reilly making comments about CNN coverage about the event. You know the coverage FOX had claimed was never made.

Well, FOX lied.....again.....
That is not the truth. Do you work for ACORN?

Old 09-19-2009, 06:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wapasha View Post
I understand it. I also understand that CNN et al... refuse to cover the news if it makes 0bama look bad, so all they end up doing is snapping at the heals of the Fox News Network. One rerun of O'Reilly blows away all the prime time viewership of CNN, its funny.
Again with the idea that good ratings proves validity. So what if a few million people watch O'Reilly and beats the competition at CNN or MSNBC? What does that have to do with the fact that Fox got caught lying? I have to ask why you loyal Fox viewers who are sooooooooooo proud of the ratings aren't wondering if they lie to you the same blatant way they lied in that ad.

Quote:
I don't even know who Sanchez is. I gave up watching CNN when the bureau chief Eason Jordan, said they purposely avoided reporting on the atrocities that Saddam Husein was doing, because they did not want to lose their presitgious Baghdad offices.
You know, it doesn't really matter if you know who Sanchez is or not. Talk about an elitist attitude....

Old 09-19-2009, 06:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pawporri View Post
That is not the truth. Do you work for ACORN?
What isn't true and what does ACORN have to do with it?

(Is this going to be the new right wing clever retort, "Do you work for ACORN?)

Old 09-19-2009, 06:54 AM

3,813 posts, read 4,915,261 times
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siouxcia
Not an accusation, a proven fact. But, that doesn't matter does it....

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomDot View Post
Well, that wasn't the point of the comment.
No need to explain, I understand. Like Fox, you lied but that wasn't the point. The point was to throw out a smoke bomb and hope the liberals are as gullible as Fox sheeple who ignore the lie that sits in the middle of the room like doggie doo. You can throw all kinds of perfume on it, like Le Ratings or Eau de Acorn Reporting but it still reeks like doggie doo.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies