Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-04-2009, 02:02 PM

13,778 posts, read 9,662,744 times

Advertisements

Looks like the radical right have found their man.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-04-2009, 02:05 PM

4,783 posts, read 3,742,256 times
I just hope the poor guy doesn't wind up being assassinated by jack-booted government thugs.

Old 10-04-2009, 02:07 PM

13,778 posts, read 9,662,744 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by irspow View Post
I just hope the poor guy doesn't wind up being assassinated by jack-booted government thugs.
Good point.

Old 10-04-2009, 07:26 PM

2,011 posts, read 3,878,903 times
I'm pretty far right. That guy scares the bejeebers out of me. I'm glad I have a lot of guns and ammo but Obama and the rest of the gun grabbers aren't the only reason!

Old 10-05-2009, 02:52 AM

805 posts, read 774,186 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stycotl View Post
ha! that was awesome.

just to put this into perspective––again––tk really wants to have us believe that we should do everything without the benefit of technology. "your own bare hands" seems to be his battle cry here on cd.

problem with that is... he is a poser. if he really wanted that, he would not use tools either. he would not use internet (fails there), would not use a computer (fails there), would not use a roof and walls (fails there), would not use cameras (fails there), would not wear clothes (fails there), would not have a job (fails there, if he is to be believed that he actually holds one), etc. these are just the ones that we can see right off the bat from the fact that he posts here, and that he has a picture posted on his profile. it's a safe bet he also shops at grocery stores, partakes of government money, reads magazines, uses toilet paper, eats food that someone else grew (with tools) and that someone else killed and dressed (with tools), and does all of the rest of the stuff that he looks down his nose at the rest of humanity for doing.

all of these are constructs of human society, things that we don't inherently have. so while he tries to make us believe that he would choke a pack of rabid dogs one by one while they maul him to death, we all know the truth: he would run like a child until he found someone with the capability to deal with the threat, and that capability would generally be manifest through the tools and expertise that the person has, generally of firearms, tracking, and traps.

so again, as mindlessly entertaining as it can be, i would encourage people to ignore the troll.
Sounds to me like the usual liberal pap of ,"we (I) know what's best for you".

You know that the sun in Florida will fry your brain if you are not careful and yes ... tk would be right that a gun would not be of any use in this case ...where a hat might be more useful.
So be sure to wear a hat before going out on a sunny day or lecturing others on the internet.

Old 10-05-2009, 10:33 AM

1,535 posts, read 1,633,959 times
WATCH: Sheriff describes raccoon "gang attack" on Lakeland woman | 10connects.com | Tampa, St. Petersburg, Clearwater

Pack of Raccoons (5) attack woman on her front porch.

Old 10-05-2009, 02:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverOne View Post
W.W.T.K.D ?

Old 10-05-2009, 05:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mohawkx View Post
Looks like the radical right have found their man.
Radical Right is an oxymoron.

Old 10-05-2009, 05:45 PM

2,305 posts, read 3,028,838 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TKramar View Post
You don't need the "Force" to kill them barehanded. Choke them to death.
You are certainly a piece of work!! I think I just might have a dog that after you tried to choke him to death would probably chew you apart and then **** on you when it's all said and done. But it would be fun to watch you at least try.

Ever heard of Shutzhund training for dogs? Have two Rottweilers that have many hours of it. But the best part about it is right when he is about ready to rip your neck in half I can call him off of you, but I can't promise I can keep him from pissing on you, you how male dogs are, they like to mark there territory.

So next time you feel like pulling a Rambo on a dog make sure that he just might not be more of a badass than you.

Old 10-06-2009, 06:34 AM

27,232 posts, read 46,658,013 times
I've killed two, one was my own. You cannot allow a dog to be aggressive to others. In the interests of protecting other people, I had to kill my own dog, because he was being overly aggressive. It isn't hard to choke an animal to death at all. If you'd like to see that, as you say, you are a very sick puppy yourself. It isn't something to take lightly, and it's rather disappointing to have to do.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies