Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-03-2009, 06:18 AM

4,829 posts, read 6,933,064 times

Advertisements

I actually almost feel sorry for him. He is becoming another Jimmy Carter but the fall is so much greater.

Unfortunately there are lots of sheep that are still blind and stupid enough to almost consider this fact. It is truly pathetic how low he will stoop and how stupid he thinks America is.

Obama links job growth to health care proposal

WASHINGTON – President Barack Obama says passage of his health care proposals would create new jobs by making small business startups more affordable.

Obama links job growth to health care proposal - Yahoo! News (http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20091003/ap_on_go_pr_wh/us_obama - broken link)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-03-2009, 08:20 AM

7,138 posts, read 14,643,185 times
Agreed. I do believe he will be falling much harder than Jimmah ever did. As much as I dislike Carter, I don't think he is a narcissist. He is merely the world's biggest Buffoon. No, The One we are stuck with now tops all of 'em in arrogance paired with stupidity. He may wind up "going away" for awhile...for a long rest. Narcissists don't age well.

Old 10-03-2009, 08:28 AM

11,486 posts, read 15,314,858 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccersupporter View Post
I actually almost feel sorry for him. He is becoming another Jimmy Carter but the fall is so much greater.

Unfortunately there are lots of sheep that are still blind and stupid enough to almost consider this fact. It is truly pathetic how low he will stoop and how stupid he thinks America is.

Obama links job growth to health care proposal

WASHINGTON – President Barack Obama says passage of his health care proposals would create new jobs by making small business startups more affordable.

Obama links job growth to health care proposal - Yahoo! News (http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20091003/ap_on_go_pr_wh/us_obama - broken link)
Small business cannot be created because of the massive taxes he wants to collect on them.

Again, he is lying. If anything, this passage will shut down many small businesses.

Old 10-03-2009, 08:35 AM

1,275 posts, read 3,416,880 times
Don't you all ever get tired of re-hashing the same redundant, hackneyed, trite posts that are ultimately based in hate? "Tee-hee Obama's going down in flames and America is too, how cool". This mentality never ceases to amaze me. Instead of gleefully pointing out every percieved gaff, why don't you come up with some viable ideas we can implement to help America, not just divide it?

Old 10-03-2009, 08:43 AM

77,771 posts, read 104,785,201 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilred0005 View Post
Don't you all ever get tired of re-hashing the same redundant, hackneyed, trite posts that are ultimately based in hate? "Tee-hee Obama's going down in flames and America is too, how cool". This mentality never ceases to amaze me. Instead of gleefully pointing out every percieved gaff, why don't you come up with some viable ideas we can implement to help America, not just divide it?
and your ideas would be?

Nita

Old 10-03-2009, 08:44 AM

7,138 posts, read 14,643,185 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilred0005 View Post

Actually there are millions out here who probably wouldn't give a hoot about Obama in flames, but would fight to the death to save this great nation of ours. My country going down in flames is not my idea of "cool". Get a grip.

Old 10-03-2009, 08:48 AM

5,554 posts, read 6,742,020 times
Doesn't sound like the Republicans are doing a good job of trying to save this great nation of ours when they try to sabotage the president every step of the way. They're the ones who really don't care about helping this country - even down to not wanting Obama to have won the Olympics for their country - not wanting to help citizens with good health coverage. They're the ones fighting bipartisanship. Followers of Rush who want him to fail. The Republicans would be happy to harm the success of this country and to ANYTHING to get Obama out of office.

Old 10-03-2009, 08:49 AM

4,829 posts, read 6,933,064 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
and your ideas would be?

Nita
Hope and Change.

Old 10-03-2009, 08:57 AM

1,067 posts, read 1,999,771 times
Maybe some voters will remember all this come 2012... but probably not.

Strap yourself in because it's going to be a rough ride.

Old 10-03-2009, 09:00 AM

1,067 posts, read 1,999,771 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
and your ideas would be?

Nita
Why is it a citizen's obligation to have "good" ideas? Let's remember that Barry was elected to be a leader so he is obligated to bring "good" ideas to the table, the rest of us can sit and talk because we are followers.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies