Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-18-2009, 08:31 AM

4,829 posts, read 6,930,872 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSEG View Post
He also won the Nobel Peace Prize..
lol

Old 10-18-2009, 08:32 AM

41,325 posts, read 44,944,793 times
Quote:
Sorry, I've read enough and there are few threads (today) created by "liberals" about Palin and virtually none about Beck (he's a comedian anyway)..Conservatives bring up/start threads about conservative comedians like Rush and Beck and try to pass them off as impartial journalists. I guess it shows that the republicans have no real politicians worth discussing when the only ones discussed are comedians/commentators or failed ex-short term Governors.
I suggest you go back through this forum and take another look, because you are completely wrong.

I know of no thread asserting Rush is a "journalist", for the simple fact that he is not.

Old 10-18-2009, 08:38 AM

4,829 posts, read 6,930,872 times
Quote:
Thanks again for proving my point and advertising to boot.
Unfortunately you don't see the point because of you partisan views. I want them all out. They all need to get the boot. Unlike most people they all make me sick. When more people see things like me and others that are not sheep we will be better off as a country. Until then we will continue to get leaders like Obama and a government full of corruption, lies, and deceit. I guess that is what the majority wants?

Old 10-18-2009, 08:51 AM

101 posts, read 61,357 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccersupporter View Post
Unfortunately you don't see the point because of you partisan views. I want them all out. They all need to get the boot. Unlike most people they all make me sick. When more people see things like me and others that are not sheep we will be better off as a country. Until then we will continue to get leaders like Obama and a government full of corruption, lies, and deceit. I guess that is what the majority wants?
The majority wants honesty from politicians and critics both. As per usual for CD, you bash Obama and claim he's lied, been corrupt or whatever but provide no facts..You're even trying to turn this thread into an Obama bash thread..Pretty funny actually.

Old 10-18-2009, 09:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
I suggest you go back through this forum and take another look, because you are completely wrong.

I know of no thread asserting Rush is a "journalist", for the simple fact that he is not.
Are you serious? People here all day post Beck and Rush's partial comments as if it were the validated truth. Much of which is posted comes straight from Glen Beck's mouth without any vetting which usually leaves many people looking silly once they're posed with the facts. People here have taken their script from Rush and Beck by posting misleading threads with misleading titles and fraudulently crafted link quoting. One poster happily forwards all their "friends" these misleading links. I understand that you all seek to indoctrinate the uninformed but save the rest of us the time it takes to click on this nonsense..That's why it would be great if you all had you're on private thread to do your weak minded recruiting.

Old 10-18-2009, 09:10 AM

41,325 posts, read 44,944,793 times
Quote:
Are you serious? People here all day post Beck and Rush's partial comments as if it were the validated truth. Much of which is posted comes straight from Glen Beck's mouth without any vetting which usually leaves many people looking silly once they're posed with the facts. People here have taken their script from Rush and Beck by posting misleading threads with misleading titles and fraudulently crafted link quoting. One poster happily forwards all their "friends" these misleading links. I understand that you all seek to indoctrinate the uninformed but save the rest of us the time it takes to click on this nonsense..That's why it would be great if you all had you're on private thread to do your weak minded recruiting.
I suggest you get straight in your head the difference between "news" and opinion/commentary.

Beck, Rush, Hannity, Oreilly, doberman, his brother maddow, Matthews are ALL commentary, not news.

Old 10-18-2009, 09:15 AM

Quote:
I suggest you get straight in your head the difference between "news" and opinion/commentary.

Beck, Rush, Hannity, Oreilly, doberman, his brother maddow, Matthews are ALL commentary, not news.
LOL..You can't even be impartial when naming talk-show hosts. You had to insult those you don't agree with. I have that completely straight..You haven't and wont be seeing me post anything claiming a commentator is brilliant as many have in this thread. Frightening.

http://www.city-data.com/forum/polit...brilliant.html

Old 10-18-2009, 09:15 AM

4,104 posts, read 5,309,861 times
Quote:

Ironically, the are far less biased than those who proclaim to be the real "reporters" and "journalists". Go figure.

Old 10-18-2009, 09:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOPATTA2D View Post
Ironically, the are far less biased than those who proclaim to be the real "reporters" and "journalists". Go figure.
Like who?

Old 10-18-2009, 09:28 AM

4,104 posts, read 5,309,861 times
Quote:
Like who?

Couric, et al.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies