Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-20-2009, 10:46 AM

3,100 posts, read 3,305,241 times

Advertisements

I can already tell how their thing started...white dude meets japanese chick...she's blinded by his wacky, Bill Nye-type swagger, and of course, falls for him. Later on, he begins treating her as a literal geisha, and using her back as a footstool.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-20-2009, 10:23 PM

1,249 posts, read 2,965,355 times
Wink To Conspire a Hoax for Profit is a Felony??????

As many of you know the Balloon Man, Richard Heene a Father of three young boys, may be charged with conspiracy, contributing to the delinquency of a minor, filing a false report with authorities, and with attempting to influence a public servant. The most serious of these felonies would be conspiring a hoax for profit.

IMHO, Richard Heene does appear to truly love his wife and children but may have a media or publicity addition. On the other hand, maybe he is what some people call an adrenalin junkie! Ok, so what if he is guilty of all of the felonies? Yes, it caught national attention and we now know he may have conspired to use his child with this hoax to make money right? I say leave this guy alone and move on because these “Hoaxes for Profit” are certainly nothing new!

A grander scale publicity hoax for $$mega, $$$mega profit is going on right now! This hoax clearly seeks to indoctrinate our children by filing false reports with public authorities and influencing public servants! Deception to gain $$$$$$ has been going on for some time! If you have not figured this hoax out by now;;;;;;

It is Al Gore’s Global Warming Hoax. :shoc ked:: shocked: He produced a movie called “An Inconvenient Truth” which has indoctrinated millions of children and clearly is contributing to their delinquency as well! The lies of his Hoax have been revealed in a British Court and it was further decided to hold teachers in contempt if they tried to further indoctrinate children with these lies of the Al Gore Hoax! Several of the Hoaxes that the court addressed were;

• His Hoax has claimed that melting snows on Mount Kilimanjaro were because global warming and the court appointed expert showed this was not true.
  • His Hoax claimed that evidence from ice cores proves that rising CO2 causes temperature increases over 650,000 years. The Court found that the film was misleading: over that period the rises in CO2 lagged behind the temperature rises by 800-2000 years.
  • His Hoax used emotive images of Hurricane Katrina and stated that this has been caused by global warming. The Government's expert ruled it was "not possible" to attribute one-off events to global warming.
  • Hi Hoax claimed the drying up of Lake Chad and claims that this was caused by global warming. The Government's expert ruled that this was not the case.
  • His Hoax claimed that a study showed that polar bears had drowned due to disappearing arctic ice. It turned out that Mr. Gore had misread the study: in fact four polar bears drowned and this was because of a particularly violent storm.
  • Gore’s Hoax suggested that the Greenland ice covering could melt causing sea levels to rise dangerously. The evidence is that Greenland will not melt for millennia.
Al Gore the perpetrator of these Global Warming Hoax is now raking in those GREEN $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$!:eek :
In fact that is probably the only really GREEN aspect of Mr. Gore’s Hoax! His Hoax has tricked billions of people to spend money on his big Global Warming Hoax, from which he is profiting!
Leave Mr. Heene alone and apprehend Mr. Gore or his felony Hoax!

Old 10-20-2009, 10:43 PM

27,623 posts, read 21,148,393 times
I followed the links and I see the article where the British truck driver was suing, but I failed to find the link to show the court's ruling. Can you provide it. Thank you.

Old 10-20-2009, 10:52 PM

689 posts, read 743,522 times
Gore's not lying. It's real! It's super real! I'm serial!

YouTube - Man Bear Pig

Old 10-20-2009, 10:58 PM

2,661 posts, read 2,905,719 times
Uninformed people hadn't heard of global warming/climate change until Gore's movie.
Which explains why some people think he invented it.

Old 10-20-2009, 11:02 PM

Default Court Ruling on Gore's Hoaxes

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
I followed the links and I see the article where the British truck driver was suing, but I failed to find the link to show the court's ruling. Can you provide it. Thank you.
It was Justice Barton of South Kensington who presided and wrote the guidance requirements for the British Public Schools.

You can access the full ruling from the Victoria Albert Museum Library.

Old 10-20-2009, 11:02 PM

19,226 posts, read 15,335,661 times
If a person "believes" the hoaxy of the hoax he perpetrates, then I think the court would have a problem defining the hoax as the hoax of a hoaxter.

The Christians learned this long ago.

You just have to BELIEVE!

Guy's got a right to believe what he wants, doesn't he?

It all comes down to "intent".

Belief can be a powerful tool.

Old 10-20-2009, 11:04 PM

Thumbs up I love that episode! One of my favorites!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDTD2.0 View Post
Gore's not lying. It's real! It's super real! I'm serial!

YouTube - Man Bear Pig
That is one of my favorite episodes! Thanks!

Old 10-20-2009, 11:10 PM

Default Gore does not believe his Hoax, as it is only for $$$$

Quote:
Originally Posted by ergohead View Post
If a person "believes" the hoaxy of the hoax he perpetrates, then I think the court would have a problem defining the hoax as the hoax of a hoaxter.

The Christians learned this long ago.

You just have to BELIEVE!

Guy's got a right to believe what he wants, doesn't he?

It all comes down to "intent".

Belief can be a powerful tool.
It is all about money and Power for Gore! He made millions when Clinton gave his company Occidental Petroleum the Largest Naval Oil reserve (Elk Hills) as shut up money!

Then he figured out a way to really rake the cash in with his Mutual Fund by promoting his Carbon Footprint Hoax! Geez, do people really believe that Hoax?

Old 10-20-2009, 11:12 PM

19,226 posts, read 15,335,661 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CometVoyager View Post
It is all about money and Power for Gore! He made millions when Clinton gave his company Occidental Petroleum the Largest Naval Oil reserve (Elk Hills) as shut up money!

Then he figured out a way to really rake the cash in with his Mutual Fund by promoting his Carbon Footprint Hoax! Geez, do people really believe that Hoax?

Looks like the Norwegians "did".
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies