Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-28-2009, 05:06 PM

5,408 posts, read 12,661,861 times

Advertisements

garbage garbage garbage!

why should it be called gay day?

gays and cross dressers or transgenders are different people.

one has to do with sexual orientation, the other with gender identity.

thank you for showing your ignorance.

and who really cares!!!
let the kids cross dress, wear pajamas, sports attire, school colors. who cares!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyGem View Post
It has come to my attention by a friend of mine that her daughter's school participated in spirit week.

This is usually the week where kids have a different theme every day and the entire school participates. They had school colors day, pajama day, etc...

The pictures I saw reflect the schools "Cross Dressing Day" and I have to tell you that it should be called "Gay Day".

What school principal would approve students coming to school dressed like this? What are the students learning from participating in a day like this? Don't tell me tolerance because it's not called "tolerance day". It's the silent indoctrination of our nations children to accept blurred gender lines and roles as being normal.

This is not normal.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-28-2009, 05:07 PM

yup. it was the powderpuff game.

old news!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JetJockey View Post
Uh...my mom had 'crossdressing' day at her high school and middle school in the 70s... I had it at mine in the late 90s.

This is nothing new. It was also popular during spirit week for the cheerleaders to dress like football players and the football players to dress as cheerleaders... I think you're blowing this out of proportion.

Old 10-28-2009, 05:09 PM

more ignorance!!!

Quote:
The gay agenda is trying desperately to blur the lines of gender roles. They do this by crossdressing (which fuels a desire in young boys at school to do the same and some who are confused about their gender and gender role as a male). The same goes for females who dress up "butch" as males.

My question is why they don't call it Gay day? Or Gender Identity Confusion Day because that's what it is.

Old 10-28-2009, 05:22 PM

i think im done with this thread.

its funny everyone is talking about the "gay" part of this policy, when in fact this just enforces a stricter dress code.

these young men cant wear do rags, baggy clothing, womens clothing, or other attire deemed inappropriate. its not about cross dressing. its about a dress code.

but your unnatural fascination with gayness makes you focus on one thing only...

who really has an agenda?

seriously im done.
reading posts from LG is a waste of time. may be good for a hearty laugh, but then the realization sets in that posters like obo and LG, really believe this garbage they post!

oh no.

this is it

Quote:
All-male college cracks down on cross-dressing - CNN.com

You see, when you allow young men to dress like this on a regular basis, it is distracting.

Dressing like this on one day in High School will eventually lead to other gay men who want to wear a dress in the Corporate Office to raise a lawsuit to be allowed to do so.

I know what Halloween is, another day for gays to have a huge party on Santa Monica Boulevard in West Hollywood and dress up in drag and butt-out chaps.

Since when is Halloween the season for cross dressers to come out and show off? Halloween costumes have nothing to do with dressing like the opposite sex. That's the kink that became the norm after the Rocky Horror Picture Show came out.

Old 10-28-2009, 05:42 PM

30,976 posts, read 21,624,662 times
Quote:
#1. Dressing in the clothing of the opposite sex normalizes children to believe it's ok that a man wears a dress "because we did it for spirit week - cross dressing day" so it's totally o.k. for a guy to wear a dress, makeup, stillettos, and carry a purse.
Interesting how it seems like most of the concern over crossdressing day is in the guys doing it. It's probably of less concern if high school girls on crossdressing day come dressed as policemen, firemen, or marines.

Old 10-28-2009, 06:30 PM

11,449 posts, read 14,462,518 times
Quote:
It has come to my attention by a friend of mine that her daughter's school participated in spirit week.

This is usually the week where kids have a different theme every day and the entire school participates. They had school colors day, pajama day, etc...

The pictures I saw reflect the schools "Cross Dressing Day" and I have to tell you that it should be called "Gay Day".

What school principal would approve students coming to school dressed like this? What are the students learning from participating in a day like this? Don't tell me tolerance because it's not called "tolerance day". It's the silent indoctrination of our nations children to accept blurred gender lines and roles as being normal.

This is not normal.
More paranoia.

It's all in good fun.

I went to a bible belt, conservative Jr. High (Over 20 yrs ago mind you) that had the same thing, although it was only for one day. Football players dressed up as Cheerleaders with fakes boobs made of TP. It was hilarious, and none of the homophobes got their panties in a wad over it.

Old 10-28-2009, 06:32 PM

654 posts, read 466,016 times
Rudy Giuliani approves

Old 10-28-2009, 06:36 PM

17,531 posts, read 24,689,422 times
Quote:

This is not normal.
Is it Rudy Giuliani Jr High?

Old 10-28-2009, 07:06 PM

2,296 posts, read 6,282,934 times
I am done with this country. If you are for this then I am done with you too.

Old 10-28-2009, 07:13 PM

37,128 posts, read 42,193,480 times
This topic comes up with some regularity and I suspect it's not really "a friend" but a spam email that people keep getting. Over and Over. I've seen the exact same posting on different forums over the last 3 years.

"opposite day" is what we called it in the 70's. Not everyone participated, it's usually just those who enjoy displays of school spirit and have a sense of fun.

If the OP is really concerned he ought to look into the going's on at all boys schools and the many fraternities in this country. They must ALL be gay. And must have been forever.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies