Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-28-2009, 08:42 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,290,033 times

Advertisements

I don't know about Jon Carry but most veterans who didn't take part in the Winter Soldier meetings so long ago would do what this man did. I especially like how this video ended.

YouTube - American Veteran Removes US Flag from beneath Mexican Flag
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-28-2009, 08:46 PM

8,762 posts, read 11,578,593 times
I SALUTE HIM! I am HONORED by this Veterans move.

Who the HELL do these people think they are putting the MEXICAN Flag above ours in OUR COUNTRY? If you love Mexico so much, SHUT UP AND GO THERE.

I know he fought for freedom of speech but not to this degree! No other flag should go above the America flag IN AMERICA.

Old 10-28-2009, 08:51 PM

26,680 posts, read 28,685,125 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
I don't know about Jon Carry but most veterans who didn't take part in the Winter Soldier meetings so long ago would do what this man did.
Who's Jon Carry?

Old 10-28-2009, 08:53 PM

35,016 posts, read 39,172,024 times
Well, Im sure the veteran is a hero, but the police would have taken it down soon enough because it's illegal.

Old 10-28-2009, 09:02 PM

11,486 posts, read 15,316,883 times
Take all Mexican flags down and burn them.

They should not be allowed to fly in America.

He is a hero and we ALL need to start doing this.

No more Mexican flags. Time to put an end to it.

Old 10-28-2009, 09:10 PM

We need more American heros like this man.

We need to all put an end to this. In Columbus Ohio they are doing this all over place.

It is illegal do this, if you see this happening in your city you need to report it.

For some reason they are doing this over over America and testing the will of the American people.

Like this man, we are not going take this crap anymore.

NO MEXICAN FLAGS ALLOWED!

Old 10-28-2009, 09:14 PM

13,186 posts, read 14,985,890 times
Let me give you a dose of reality:

* The Mexican was intending to honor the US flag by flying it.

* I'm sure he was unaware of the obscure law that requires that it be flown above other flags. (As are 95% of Americans)

* The guy cutting down the flat sure seemed to hightail it out of there. What was he afraid of?

Old 10-28-2009, 09:16 PM

I know this is old but people need to see what is going on in America.

YouTube - Wal-Mart flies the Mexican flag in Memphis, TN!!!!!

Here is what needs to be done in every city in America.

YouTube - Maywood PD taking down the Mexican Flag

Old 10-28-2009, 09:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by padcrasher View Post
Let me give you a dose of reality:

* The Mexican was intending to honor the US flag by flying it.
You got to be kidding me.

* I'm sure he was unaware of the obscure law that requires that it be flown above other flags. (As are 95% of Americans)

95% do not want a Mexican flag flying in America.

* The guy cutting down the flat sure seemed to hightail it out of there. What was he afraid of?
He was not afraid like you think. You did not see the owner try to stop him did you?

So why did you not catch the questions the reported ask the owner? He asked what are you trying to accomplish by doing this and of course he hightailed it into his bar to hide.

Gosh, I cannot believe you are taking the wrong side on this.

The man fought in honor of that American flag and you are trying to say the owner was honoring it? You are not for real are you?

Old 10-28-2009, 09:26 PM

13,186 posts, read 14,985,890 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny-Days90 View Post
He was not afraid like you think. You did not see the owner try to stop him did you?

So why did you not catch the questions the reported ask the owner? He asked what are you trying to accomplish by doing this and of course he hightailed it into his bar to hide.

Gosh, I cannot believe you are taking the wrong side on this.

The man fought in honor of that American flag and you are trying to say the owner was honoring it? You are not for real are you?
Why would the owner try and stop him? In his mind he did nothing wrong.

The owner did not answer the reporters question because he is likely an illegal alien.

Congratulations....you uncovered an illegal alien!.............................Call 911.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies