Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-09-2009, 07:52 PM

18,356 posts, read 26,484,723 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Memphis1979 View Post
Nope,

Everyone in this country, no matter how guilty they are, has a right to a fair trial, and an attourney.

Then, when he's found guilty, they should string him up by his testicles, allow the family members of the casualties to cut a little piece out of him. Then, after he has bleed and is near death, then each of the wounded should be allowed to add one rat to a pit, where he is slowly lowered into, and allow the rats to eat him alive, from the reproductive organs up.
Good Lord, we have a lot of sadistic people here...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-09-2009, 07:53 PM

7,138 posts, read 14,634,766 times
Quote:
Nope,

Everyone in this country, no matter how guilty they are, has a right to a fair trial, and an attourney.

Then, when he's found guilty, they should string him up by his testicles, allow the family members of the casualties to cut a little piece out of him. Then, after he has bleed and is near death, then each of the wounded should be allowed to add one rat to a pit, where he is slowly lowered into, and allow the rats to eat him alive, from the reproductive organs up.

Add some tarantulas, scorpions and vipers as well.

Old 11-09-2009, 08:03 PM

105 posts, read 147,732 times
He was driven mad by waiting to be deployed. If waiting to get shipped to a war zone, where he would never see any action due to his rank and job, think of how mad he will be driven waiting for the firing squad...!!

Old 11-09-2009, 08:05 PM

14,100 posts, read 28,517,925 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilypad View Post
Add some tarantulas, scorpions and vipers as well.
There are two methods I read in two different fiction novels. The first is probably the slowest. Make small cuts in different places on his skin while he's strapped down naked on a fire ant hill. Let mother nature take care of him and he'll be recycled through nature. The other comes from a pretty grusome book. Can't remember the name but they've made a syndicated series from the book. Has to do with a woman who makes people tell the truth through her touch and a guy with a sword. Anyway, in this case, you strap him down. You take some rats and place them in a cast iron pot upside down onto his belly. The bottom of the cast iron pot is bowed downward. This allows it to hold hot coals. You place the hot coals on the pot. As the pot heats up, the rats have to eat their way out away from the heat of the pot.

Old 11-09-2009, 08:10 PM

46,941 posts, read 25,969,275 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post
Hmmm If I were a Lawyer and I knew that the client was guilty what would I do?
Beat up on witnesses to mitigate the crime down? NO
Do my best to see that a guy I know is guilty is freed to commit yet more crimes? NO
Excuse myself from the case because in good concience I can not defend a guy I know is guilty? Oh yes.
So much the better you appeared to have chosen another career, then. The adversarial system is based on everybody - even the guilty - getting the best defense they possibly can. And the system is more important than any one single case. The prosecution has a professional responsibility as well, and if they make a mess of it - well, then sometimes a guilty man walks. We deal.

Quote:
No lawyer, no trial, no life sentence, just the firing squad. Eye for an eye. There were plenty of eye witnesses. And....no virgins.
I must've missed that footnote in the constitution saying "No trial needed if there are plenty of eye witnesses." You have law or you have the lynch mob.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fudoshin1115 View Post
I wish the guys guarding him would unload their clips in him and save us the trouble of a trial and media circus.

"Hey, he came at me with a scalpel while trying to escape! Had to put him down."

Hasan chose his side and now he's going to get it, one way or the other.
You want his guards to face murder charges instead of him? That's an interesting perspective.

Quote:
Originally Posted by arctichomesteader View Post
He deserves a fair trial regardless of how bad his crimes are. If we do what some are suggesting we do, we will be no better than the crazy Muslim theocratic countries (like Iran or, before the war, Taliban controlled Afghanistan) we're supposed to oppose. And I'll add I oppose the death penalty entirely, because the government can't be trusted with such power. Sure, this guy is guilty, but innocent people have been executed...
Well said, that man. I am rarely in agreement with the homesteader from the frozen North, but this pretty much sums it up.

Old 11-09-2009, 08:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sailordave View Post
There are two methods I read in two different fiction novels. The first is probably the slowest. Make small cuts in different places on his skin while he's strapped down naked on a fire ant hill. Let mother nature take care of him and he'll be recycled through nature. The other comes from a pretty grusome book. Can't remember the name but they've made a syndicated series from the book. Has to do with a woman who makes people tell the truth through her touch and a guy with a sword. Anyway, in this case, you strap him down. You take some rats and place them in a cast iron pot upside down onto his belly. The bottom of the cast iron pot is bowed downward. This allows it to hold hot coals. You place the hot coals on the pot. As the pot heats up, the rats have to eat their way out away from the heat of the pot.

Nice!

Old 11-09-2009, 08:17 PM

722 posts, read 1,108,840 times
Quote:
Nope,

I would love to see people who brag about how they would torture someone actually try to do it. It takes a special kind of sick to do those things to another human being, whether they deserve it or not. Go ahead Memphis, maybe practice first. On a puppy.

Old 11-09-2009, 08:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by decembergirl View Post
I would love to see people who brag about how they would torture someone actually try to do it. It takes a special kind of sick to do those things to another human being, whether they deserve it or not. Go ahead Memphis, maybe practice first. On a puppy.

Hurting an INNOCENT living being like a puppy would be sick. It is questionable whether a monster like this psycho deserves human status. Them's hard apples to swallow, eh?

Old 11-09-2009, 08:30 PM

37,128 posts, read 42,193,480 times
Anyone who SERIOUSLY believes in doing the things they are posting is sick, just as sick at the shooter. I understand frustration, I understand arm-chair bravado, and I understand how easy it is to type something annomoyously on an internet forum...but I really do ignore most of these kinds of posts and write them off as a pointless waste of energy.

No, I'm not upset that anyone "lawyer's up", that is what seperates us from the backwards societies. It's fundamental to our legal system.

Old 11-09-2009, 08:37 PM

722 posts, read 1,108,840 times
Quote:
Hurting an INNOCENT living being like a puppy would be sick. It is questionable whether a monster like this psycho deserves human status. Them's hard apples to swallow, eh?
Puppies is how the Nazis trained their soldiers to kill 'em Jews (who they believed were monsters). It was to desensitize them.

And you can shove your apples.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies