Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-23-2009, 03:45 PM

2,087 posts, read 1,766,661 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randomstudent View Post
Respect for the law. My Italian great-grandparents came the legal way and jumped through all the requisite hoops to immigrate here. The other side of my family also did things the legal way, they negotiated a fair price and purchased land from the existing owners/nation with their acquiescence. They did not just show up, violate the existing laws and expect the people already here just to deal with it.

Native Americans did not believe in the concept of owning land. They were duped.

But people do not have the ability to do this today. Not unwealthy people or some other outstanding circumstance. But off topic so no more.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-23-2009, 03:50 PM

.[/quote]Thou shall not kill was the commandments from God to the people, not to the courts or the judges of the land, for the judges of the land, God gave the Mosaic laws, which gave the death penalty for many many crimes..[/quote]

Judges are not people?? oh I see..... God also fequently spoke of judgement day. I don't think he referred to gas chamber as such. We can argue the bible all day. I can support abortion with bible. What about treat others as you wish to be treated???

.[/quote]Many liberal non christians are also very judgmental of black people, which is also obvious on these forums. you are being just as judgmental as those you are complaining about.[/quote]

I said many.......never said all. I am not grouping everyone.

Old 11-23-2009, 03:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhawkins74 View Post
They hate the act, not the person, that is where you seem to have problem understanding. Is there radicals that also hate the person? of course, but there is radicals in every type of social structure.

the church teaches that gays go to hell.

Old 11-23-2009, 03:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadex View Post
Dont hate gays
Dont hate illegals but they need to come here legally. My hispanic husband agrees
Dont hate african americans since my husbands grandmother is african-cuban
Not pro death penality

ok so you are not in the group of the many, as stated. Thank you for being christ like.

Old 11-23-2009, 03:53 PM

22,229 posts, read 17,858,215 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by organick View Post
Why so many un christ like behaviors?

Pro- death penalty.

Hate Gays.
Hate "illegal" immigrants.
Hate African Americans or at least point a racial finger at everything.

Christ loved everyone. The poorest, the outcasts, lepers, whores.

So why??
Because they hate themselves.

Old 11-23-2009, 03:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc99 View Post
Why are "tolerant" liberals so hateful of people who aren't like them?

who ever said they hated you in this thread??

Old 11-23-2009, 03:55 PM

14,416 posts, read 22,490,288 times
Quote:

Pro- death penalty.

Hate Gays.

So why??
The only once pointing "racial fingers" are black people themselves!

Old 11-23-2009, 03:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by glass_of_merlot View Post
The only once pointing "racial fingers" are black people themselves!

laughable

Old 11-23-2009, 04:02 PM

77,771 posts, read 104,756,288 times
Quote:

Pro- death penalty.

Hate Gays.

So why??
and why do so many libs hate so many people? What a dumb question. Not all Christain conservatives hate any of those you suggested, where are you getting your crazy ideas?

Most Christians do not point fingers at AA

Most Christians do not hate illegals, they just think, like most intelligent people that we shouldn't have to support them and they are breaking the law. That isn't hating.

Most Christians do not hate gays either, they may not understand the life of a gay person, but that isn't hatred.

Many Christians are not pro death as you put it, but for those who are, it has to do with an eye for an eye. Have you heard about that in the Bible? I don't think Christ loved murderers. He may have forgiven them but I don't know if he loved them.

So, from what you are saying, anyone who has any fellings for another that isn't positive is wrong..?? Other than maybe you, we are not perfect, we are all sinners...

Nita

Old 11-23-2009, 04:04 PM

77,771 posts, read 104,756,288 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by meson View Post
Because the majority of christians are hypocrites, they go to church on Sunday and backbite their neighbors after the service...
Bull Sh@%
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies