Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-29-2009, 03:52 PM

2,119 posts, read 4,168,726 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tb4000 View Post
Like the old saying goes, for every extremely hot woman out there, there's a guy that's tired of ****ing her.
I would replace "extremely hot woman" with "extremely high maintenance" although they can go hand in hand.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-29-2009, 04:06 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,538,660 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by goodgal View Post
Hmmm I have met a few nannies and some speak 4 languages. I am betting she is fluent in more than three and we know she was bright enough to snag and intrique Tiger.
Well I'm guessing that the "intrigue" of the hot nanny wife has started to wear off and Tiger is now looking for his stimulation elsewhere.

Old 11-29-2009, 04:11 PM

14,810 posts, read 16,211,393 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
Well I'm guessing that the "intrigue" of the hot nanny wife has started to wear off and Tiger is now looking for his stimulation elsewhere.
You mean he's moved on to greener greens....uh....pastures??

Old 12-02-2009, 11:52 AM

29,391 posts, read 55,609,273 times
News, Woods says he let family down

THOUSAND OAKS, Calif. (AP)—Tiger Woods said he let his family down with “transgressions” he regrets “with all of my heart,” and that he will deal with his personal life behind closed doors.

His statement Wednesday follows a cover story in Us Weekly magazine that reports a Los Angeles cocktail waitress claims she had a 31-month affair with the world’s No. 1 golfer.

Woods says he let family down - Golf - Yahoo! Sports (http://sports.yahoo.com/golf/pga/news?slug=ap-tigerwoods&prov=ap&type=lgns - broken link)

Old 12-02-2009, 11:56 AM

2,119 posts, read 4,168,726 times
The sad truth is Elin is estranged from her own father due to his infidelities while married to her mother and now she is living through it again.

Old 12-02-2009, 12:47 PM

7,835 posts, read 8,440,877 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by John1960 View Post
News, Woods says he let family down

THOUSAND OAKS, Calif. (AP)—Tiger Woods said he let his family down with “transgressions” he regrets “with all of my heart,” and that he will deal with his personal life behind closed doors.

His statement Wednesday follows a cover story in Us Weekly magazine that reports a Los Angeles cocktail waitress claims she had a 31-month affair with the world’s No. 1 golfer.

Woods says he let family down - Golf - Yahoo! Sports (http://sports.yahoo.com/golf/pga/news?slug=ap-tigerwoods&prov=ap&type=lgns - broken link)
The cocktail waitress, Jaimee Grubbs, told the magazine she met Woods at a Las Vegas nightclub the week after the 2007 Masters—two months before Woods’ wife, Elin, gave birth to their first child. Grubbs claims to have proof in 300 text messages.

About three hours before Woods’ statement, the magazine published what it said was a voicemail—provided by Grubbs—that Woods left on her phone on Nov. 24, three days before his middle-of-the-night car crash outside his home in Florida.

. . .

“Hey, it’s, uh, it’s Tiger. I need you to do me a huge favor. Um, can you please, uh, take your name off your phone. My wife went through my phone. And, uh, may be calling you. If you can, please take your name off that and, um, and what do you call it just have it as a number on the voicemail, just have it as your telephone number. That’s it, OK. You gotta do this for me. Huge. Quickly. All right. Bye.”

How sad.

Old 12-02-2009, 12:53 PM

7,084 posts, read 14,866,256 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cunucu Beach View Post
Regardless of how or why it happened, I wish him a speedy recovery.

Get well quickly, Tiger!!
Aha!!! proper adverbial form!!! Unfortunately, somewhat less than the norm.

Old 12-02-2009, 12:57 PM

7,084 posts, read 14,866,256 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike from back east View Post
How can a guy in a 6000-pound SUV, who is exiting his DRIVEWAY, manage to hit a tree PLUS a fire hydrant and cause SERIOUS injuries to himself?
One word answer here folks===== Aliens!!!!!!!

Old 12-02-2009, 01:24 PM

4,011 posts, read 4,426,570 times
Never met a male professional athlete who didn't cheat on his wife.

Old 12-02-2009, 04:58 PM

13,163 posts, read 1,698,118 times
[quote=John1960;11859552]News, Woods says he let family down

THOUSAND OAKS, Calif. (AP...
[quote]

They just don't learn. When will they realize that these kinds of affairs just about always end up with the woman spilling the beans.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagran View Post
Never met a male professional athlete who didn't cheat on his wife.
Saggy, you hang around with the wrong crowd.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies