Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-27-2009, 05:54 PM

392 posts, read 1,095,937 times

Advertisements

Have you seen Tiger woods driveway? It's not your typical 20 ft cookie cutter driveway. It's like 1/2 a mile long and he reached speeds above 40 mph.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-27-2009, 05:55 PM

29,939 posts, read 39,473,584 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stone_Sculpture_Artist View Post
Have you seen Tiger woods driveway? It's not your typical 20 ft cookie cutter driveway. It's like 1/2 a mile long and he reached speeds above 40 mph.
If he was going above 33 mph then his air bags would have come out.

Old 11-27-2009, 06:00 PM

12,169 posts, read 17,650,975 times
When I heard he hit a fire hydrant then a tree, all the crazy sounds you hear in a Three Stooges movie went through my head. I hope he's all right.

Old 11-27-2009, 06:04 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,538,660 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cunucu Beach View Post
I thought it most likely that he had a fight with his wife but didn't want to be the first to say it. Had not heard that Tiger was screwing around and TBH I am a little surprised. Had no idea there was trouble in paradise.
He's probably really bored with that nanny (ie his wife) I mean I'm sure that they ran out of things to talk about years ago.

As the saying goes...show me a beautiful woman and I'll show you a guy who's tired of sleeping with her

Old 11-27-2009, 06:10 PM

615 posts, read 1,693,820 times
Wow, I should be surprised at some of the nastiness. Just because you aren't awake at 2:30am doesn't mean someone else never is. And it doesn't automatically mean his drunk. yes the vast majority of people out there at that hour have been drinking but not everyone. Maybe he just wanted something to eat, who knows.

The headline caught my attention because it read "Tiger seriously hurt in crash". If it had read, Tiger woods in car accident, I probably wouldn't have clicked on it and they know that.

I like Tiger and he is known for not drinking much, that doesn't mean he never drinks but I highly doubt he was drinking and driving. And anyway, the headlines were exageratted. It wouldn't take much of a bump to cut up your face or give you a concussion. One article did say he was in and out of consciousness.

Old 11-27-2009, 06:24 PM

12,372 posts, read 9,316,377 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DressageGirl View Post
Wow, I should be surprised at some of the nastiness. Just because you aren't awake at 2:30am doesn't mean someone else never is. And it doesn't automatically mean his drunk. yes the vast majority of people out there at that hour have been drinking but not everyone. Maybe he just wanted something to eat, who knows.
I agree. I'm often up until 4 AM---don't sleep well---and have even gone grocery shopping in the wee hours of the morning. Yes, we have all night grocery stores where I live. I can't believe how many people are bad-mouthing Tiger with so little facts to go regarding this incident.

Old 11-27-2009, 06:38 PM

13,621 posts, read 12,735,309 times
tiger gets in a car wreck and receives a few miner injuries and cnn news says thats the top story of the day.. where the hell is this country going!!! 5 people murdered and very little coverage. it figures.

breaking news breaking news!!!!! tiger injures little toe..>>> top story of the day, cnn we cover the stories that matter gosh!!!

Old 11-27-2009, 06:41 PM

11,578 posts, read 13,952,362 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cruxan View Post

breaking news breaking news!!!!! tiger injures little toe..>>> top story of the day, cnn we cover the stories that matter gosh!!!
Anything to take the media attention of these wannabe celebs who crashed the WH dinner. So tired of hearing about these two morons.

Old 11-27-2009, 06:43 PM

12,372 posts, read 9,316,377 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cruxan View Post
tiger gets in a car wreck and receives a few miner injuries and cnn news says thats the top story of the day.. where the hell is this country going!!! 5 people murdered and very little coverage. it figures.

Fox news did the same thing. They had a panel of three people discussing this accident and a field reporter---way too much time spent on this story.

Old 11-27-2009, 06:43 PM

29,939 posts, read 39,473,584 times
So drinking alcohol is "bad-mouthing?" Some of you folks are too much...

2:25 a.m.
Hits a fire hydrant and a tree.
Going in and out of consciousness.
Obviously wasn't wearing a seat belt.
Wasn't going above 32 mph.

Maybe he wasn't drinking but he did everything possible to make it look like he was...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies