Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-02-2010, 11:09 AM

12,373 posts, read 13,193,381 times

Advertisements

Can somebody explain why this nutcase isn't locked up in a rubber room?

Quote:
2010 has arrived, and with it comes the acknowledgement that Barack Obama will suffer the same fate as his murdered lover, Chicago Teacher & Church Choir Director Donald Young. The only question is, will it be by the same gun that killed Donald Young? I personally believe it will.

Sadly when this happens the media will portray Obama as a JFK rather than expose him as the fraud that he and his image truly are/were. But the media will only have itself to blame, for it is the media that has failed to report the truth about Barack Obama and his relationship with Donald Young; his use/sale of cocaine in 1999; and the abuse of power/official offices to protect the "Fairy Tale" that is known as Barack & Michelle Obama. Likewise it will be the same media that will refuse to report the gun used to kill Donald Young is the same one that brings the same fate to Barack Obama in 2010.
Home
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-02-2010, 11:11 AM
LML

7,100 posts, read 9,110,516 times
Good grief. I hope that the FBI is all over this guy. He sounds really dangerous.

Old 01-02-2010, 11:12 AM

23,838 posts, read 23,121,445 times
I'm not really familiar with Larry Sinclair. Is this a euphemism for believing that Obama will be assassinated in 2010? Or am I missing something?

Old 01-02-2010, 11:14 AM

19,226 posts, read 15,319,728 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LML View Post
Good grief. I hope that the FBI is all over this guy. He sounds really dangerous.

Unhappy and armed, that IS dangerous!

He needs to be made happy.

Old 01-02-2010, 12:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
I'm not really familiar with Larry Sinclair. Is this a euphemism for believing that Obama will be assassinated in 2010? Or am I missing something?
It looks like a veiled threat to me, I believe Lardo Sinclair has been reported to the proper authorities...

Old 01-02-2010, 12:10 PM

757 posts, read 802,887 times
Sounds pretty representative of the Republican base to me.

Old 01-02-2010, 12:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by okccowboy View Post
Sounds pretty representative of the Republican base to me.
Sounds like more than that to me, it appears by Sinclair's post, or whoever posted that entry, knows something about "the gun" that killed one Donald Young some twenty odd years ago. Sinclair btw claims that President Obama is responsible for his murder. After doing an advanced Google keyword search I found these interesting comments (http://theregulator.net/?p=6641 - broken link), these people appear to be following Sinclair quite intensely....

Last edited by meson; 01-02-2010 at 12:29 PM..

Old 01-02-2010, 12:48 PM

757 posts, read 802,887 times
2010 has arrived, and with it comes the acknowledgement that Barack Obama will suffer the same fate as his murdered lover, Chicago Teacher & Church Choir Director Donald Young. The only question is, will it be by the same gun that killed Donald Young? I personally believe it will.

Dude probably thinks Hillary is a lesbian too.

Old 01-02-2010, 11:03 PM

2 posts, read 2,086 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by meson View Post
Sounds like more than that to me, it appears by Sinclair's post, or whoever posted that entry, knows something about "the gun" that killed one Donald Young some twenty odd years ago. Sinclair btw claims that President Obama is responsible for his murder. After doing an advanced Google keyword search I found these interesting comments (http://theregulator.net/?p=6641 - broken link), these people appear to be following Sinclair quite intensely....
Meson or should I call you Meesh, Meemers, etc.... since you use so many screen names. You should not continue your misinformation efforts like this. You know Donald Young was murdered on 12-23-07 (just more than 2 years ago) not 20 odd years as you claim.

Second, you should stop lying about finding the link to the regulator via a google search, especially considering the fact that you are one of the administrators for that site. A site which has repeatedly been exposed over the last two years of posting fabricated documents, photo shopped photos, false statements and outright lies, not to mention representing yourselves to Chicago Police as reporters for the Drudge Report, and illegally using my social security number, date of birth etc... to contact agencies claiming to be me.

But hey, as long as it is you Obama idiots engaging in these criminal acts its all good right???

As for me being reported to the proper authorities, you jerk offs have been saying that for two years now. Report me all you want, there is nothing illegal about the post at www.larrysinclair.com.

Happy New Year Year.

Old 01-02-2010, 11:12 PM

3,857 posts, read 4,215,205 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by meson View Post
Did you read those comments? rotflololol! OMG, they're funny!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies