Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-21-2010, 05:27 AM

27,214 posts, read 46,754,781 times

Advertisements

In almost every contract (buying a home, etc..) is incl. an act of G_D. This due to extreme weather, etc...

Obama wants us to believe with the help of his buddy Al "Global Warming" Gore, that man kind has created Global Warming....

I just watched the horrific images of mud slides to a record Low pressure in California, the incredible images of people having to deal with record high snow fall and we in FL. had record setting of cold days this month!

So it seems that acts of G_D has an issue with the Global Warming b.s. and we don't need our taxes to be raised due the false information of the Obama government. Nature it self has taken a side and is showing that Global Warming is just something that exist over the hundreds of years and it will go up and down and we don't need as a false excuse to raise our taxes and to appologize to the rest of the world as being a bad Nation!

In Europe I lived in the Country who was and is a frontruner on everything green...the result taxes were raised and we had in our kitchen 2 trashcan's and everything had to separated. On top of that paper, glass, plastic was picked up separate or we had to bring it some where...

Later we heard over and over that the government didn't have a solution for all the separated trash and in the end the whole thing was piled up on one big pile...So we paid more, but it didn't solve anything.
For people with asthma it is even bad to have the trash picked up once every 2 weeks since 1 trashcan was one week and the other the next week...which is causing health issues for some people....

Just as we need health care reform and not a bill stuffed through our throats, we need to take care of our Earth by being repsonsible but not by false bills that increases our taxes put down our throats!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-21-2010, 05:31 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,634,918 times
With Brown's win, we now have to worry about the strong arm of the EPA and Al Gore's influence on their agenda.

The EPA needs the reigns pulled up.

Old 01-21-2010, 06:02 AM

27,232 posts, read 46,663,996 times
Your "o" key seems to be working fine.

Psst. You can mention God here, it's part of your "right" to free speech.

Old 01-21-2010, 07:03 AM
JPD

12,138 posts, read 18,298,453 times
I see a pattern. There are (at least) two new threads that contain the word "G_D", and both of them are written horrendously.

Old 01-21-2010, 07:22 AM

68,329 posts, read 54,400,252 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
In almost every contract (buying a home, etc..) is incl. an act of G_D. This due to extreme weather, etc...

Obama wants us to believe with the help of his buddy Al "Global Warming" Gore, that man kind has created Global Warming....

Your ability writing non-sequiturs is unparalleled.

Old 01-21-2010, 07:36 AM

187 posts, read 351,214 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
With Brown's win, we now have to worry about the strong arm of the EPA and Al Gore's influence on their agenda.

The EPA needs the reigns pulled up.
Yeah good luck on that. (It isn't going to happen)

Old 01-21-2010, 07:43 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,634,918 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DCSailor View Post
Yeah good luck on that. (It isn't going to happen)

The unfortunate sad part... Your absolutely right.
That agency has more power than the White House or Congress.

Old 01-21-2010, 07:45 AM

27,214 posts, read 46,754,781 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JPD View Post
I see a pattern. There are (at least) two new threads that contain the word "G_D", and both of them are written horrendously.
Thanks for your response...I hope your Dutch writing is half as good as my English writing...English is clearly not my native language, but I try as best as I can to limit the grammar errors. My excuse is that learning English in school isn't preparing any one for more than simple sentences and getting around to get some groceries...

If it still bothers you, please block me so you won't get stressed out, it is bad for your heart and I don't want to bring any stress other forum members

Old 01-21-2010, 07:45 AM

81 posts, read 45,378 times
Is GOD not allowed on this forum?

Old 01-21-2010, 08:18 AM
JPD

12,138 posts, read 18,298,453 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
Thanks for your response...I hope your Dutch writing is half as good as my English writing...English is clearly not my native language, but I try as best as I can to limit the grammar errors. My excuse is that learning English in school isn't preparing any one for more than simple sentences and getting around to get some groceries...

If it still bothers you, please block me so you won't get stressed out, it is bad for your heart and I don't want to bring any stress other forum members
I'm not bothered by it. I just thought it was an interesting coincidence.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies