Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-10-2012, 09:55 PM

3,345 posts, read 3,073,562 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasper12 View Post
Wow. Did he go to the same school as "legitimate rape" GOP? Geez, where on Earth do they find these crazies? And who voted for them? Is the GOP having an onset of dementia with the candidates?

Scary, that some people may actually believe this trash. That is the amazing thing. And...as for Sarah Palin, with precious Tripp....when did she have her abortion?
They find them in the same place that Wasserman Shultz, Biden, Pelosi, Barney Frank, Bill Maher, Letterman and others were found by the left

Also residing there are the guy from Kansas, Palin, Rush Limbaugh, Hannity, and others I can't think of off hand

I like being non partisan

I can see all the idiots from both the gangs ....oops, I mean political parties
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-10-2012, 10:09 PM

7,242 posts, read 7,904,172 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeftyTrav View Post
So ONE guy makes the comment...and suddenly he represent the entire GOP???
When it fits a pattern which they've been following over and over and over again for years and years? Yeah, yes, it does reflect on the party as a whole.

Old 09-10-2012, 10:16 PM

23,654 posts, read 17,501,648 times
Default Looks to me he lost so this is a non issue---he was rejected by voters

Despite loss, Bob Marshall is glad he ran for Senate | InsideNova

Old 09-10-2012, 10:20 PM

15,706 posts, read 11,767,786 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeftyTrav View Post
So ONE guy makes the comment...and suddenly he represent the entire GOP???

You're the idiot pal. Another dumb liberal at work here folks....nothing to see.
This isn't an isolated incident. It's seemingly a daily occurrence. The GOP is so full of religious extremists that is becoming very much like the Taliban.

Old 09-10-2012, 10:46 PM

24,620 posts, read 28,271,474 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by residinghere2007 View Post
I never read that before it is pretty hilarious!!! LOL, I actually did LOL at that one, it is ridiculous!!
Might be ridiculous to rational people, but the GOP is serious.

State Trends for 2011 on Abortion, Family Planning, Sex Education and Insurance
To date, legislators have introduced 916 measures related to reproductive health and rights in the 49 legislatures that have convened their regular sessions. (Louisiana’s legislature will not convene until late April.) By the end of March, seven states had enacted 15 new laws on these issues, including provisions that:

Sadly, much more at link.

Old 09-10-2012, 10:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYer75 View Post
You really want to go there???????????????????????????????
Some posters have nothing so they trot in with off-topic and totally irrelevant drivel.

Old 09-10-2012, 11:00 PM

1,440 posts, read 1,169,459 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYer75 View Post
You really want to go there???????????????????????????????
I would. I would love a "dumb quotes from politicians" thread. Should be fun.

Old 09-10-2012, 11:55 PM

15,088 posts, read 13,444,381 times
This is actually a pretty mundane and scholarly statement for a GOP politician from Virginia, which is probably why not many even took much notice when he first said it.

Old 09-11-2012, 12:12 AM

23,654 posts, read 17,501,648 times
For crying out loud, the slub lost, he is out and will soon be lost never to be heard from again, just like Akin will be. He won't win either and the GOP is trying to make him drop out but he is just as bad as Obama. Can't get rid of bad news.

Too bad the Internet picks up what every idiot says and it's online forever. Sigh.

Old 09-11-2012, 12:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144 View Post
For crying out loud, the slub lost, he is out and will soon be lost never to be heard from again, just like Akin will be. He won't win either and the GOP is trying to make him drop out but he is just as bad as Obama. Can't get rid of bad news.

Too bad the Internet picks up what every idiot says and it's online forever. Sigh.
Did he, and do the GOP, not say these things and try to push their beliefs into our laws?
And all of these laws are against women and their health and reproductive rights.

Too bad every idiot who hates women and wants to curtail women's choices belongs to the GOP.
Try reading my link, or not. After all, it's not from the catholic church and anti-woman.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies