Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-27-2010, 03:55 PM

26,680 posts, read 28,674,422 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by californio sur View Post
Sorry but the man has to be a total wimp if victimized by women
That's really a harmful, irresponsible, and immature thing to say. People find themselves in all sort of situations that they never could have imagined. They don't always have the strength to fight back, or the resources to leave a bad relationship. Consider yourself fortunate that you can't imagine being in their position.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-27-2010, 04:06 PM

12,669 posts, read 20,449,229 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnUnidentifiedMale View Post
That's really a harmful, irresponsible, and immature thing to say. People find themselves in all sort of situations that they never could have imagined.
They don't always have the strength to fight back, or the resources to leave a bad relationship.
Consider yourself fortunate that you can't imagine being in their position.
Yes it is and makes it more difficult for men to reach out and seek help because of this kind of thinking.

Old 02-27-2010, 04:27 PM

5,648 posts, read 8,058,246 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miborn View Post
Yes it is and makes it more difficult for men to reach out and seek help because of this kind of thinking.
I agree.

Old 02-27-2010, 09:24 PM

8,762 posts, read 11,574,696 times
No doubt about it. If men are being abused, they need to go get help asap. No woman should ever hit a man and no man should ever hit a woman.

Old 02-28-2010, 09:23 AM

12,669 posts, read 20,449,229 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Theliberalvoice View Post
No doubt about it. If men are being abused, they need to go get help asap. No woman should ever hit a man and no man should ever hit a woman.
Yes they should and get a protection order if needed too!

Old 02-28-2010, 10:18 AM

1,773 posts, read 1,266,647 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by West of Encino View Post
the US administration was babbling on promoting "Violence Against Women" Act.
Quote:
Originally Posted by West of Encino View Post
Their voices and opinions are never important.
Your biased use of the word "babbling" in terms of violence against women & the above sentence in response to womens voices & opinions shows us you have a very obvious loathing of women & this thread is nothing but a troll thread.

Old 07-01-2010, 09:32 PM

44 posts, read 94,212 times
hum You men, Im actually kind of proud of most of your remarks. I am a woman married 3 years. on 6=9-2010 he came home and he was not called any names , the argument was only him calling me names , I did not speak back. It ended with him choking me , repeatedly beating me in the head with the right fist and the left. When he was tired of that he kicked me in the head with his steal toe boots repeaatly, and he stomped on my head a few times. My female tenant on Chemo begged him to stop before he killed me . He asked her if she wanted some. before she could say anything he hooked her 3 times in the head with her fists. He told her he did nt have to go easy on her because she meant nothing to him. He knocked her unconsious. then he came back to me and said see what you made me do to her...And it was a repeat of the Right and the left fists. and the kicking in the head. Then back to her kicking her. Then he came back to me and said Youve ruined my law suit and Im going to be in trouble cause of you. so I might as well kill you,because its Free. My research shows him going from state to state and from victim to victim. He is a preditor...So West of Encino. I really dont think a woman is capable of beating a man as mentioned above. I dont think that women should abuse men , I dont think anyone has a right to put their hands on someone. But I gotta wonder. Do men who want to focus the spot light away from Women being the Victims of a much stronger Man. Do So because they believe its ok to beat on Smaller Women. And do men who beat on much smaller women and beat them as if they were a man. do so because they are punks and cowards????? Thanks for your time. glcormier @ 130 pounds
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies