Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-27-2010, 12:15 PM

45,425 posts, read 60,623,477 times

Advertisements

MD is getting ready to outlaw this sort of thing.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-27-2010, 12:21 PM

25,100 posts, read 39,273,270 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Theliberalvoice View Post
Oh yeah for sure but screwing your wifes mother!
Brings a new meaning for "Hot Mamma"!!

Maybe he lives in "Cougar Town"!!

LOLOLOL

Old 02-27-2010, 01:21 PM

11,449 posts, read 14,471,535 times
This thread is useless without pictures.

Old 02-27-2010, 01:28 PM

9,319 posts, read 18,752,843 times
Bad, bad mother in-law. I am sure she was a willing participant and I feel so bad for the daughter to one, being married to such a dolt and two, having a **** for a mother. It is hypocrisy just like a liberal dem who doesnt pay his taxes, doesnt report income from his numerous rental properties, being in charge of the tax policies. They all stink

Old 02-27-2010, 02:36 PM

13,053 posts, read 12,957,213 times
Quote:
Sure. They're both hypocrites. I say it. Both parties in this country are trash. But something about conferences and SCREWING your wifes mommy while screaming about family values and trying to LEGALIZE your so called values (abortion, gay marriage) on people while YOU ARE NOT following it yourself is a bit...well....too much.
Doesn't change the fact of the position, only the person who claims they subscribe to the position.

Quote:
Aren't you Christian and a rightwinger? You should be ashamed that people from the party of family values and co called CHRISTIAN values are caught screwing their wives mamas.
Fallacy, irrelevant.

Quote:
You can compare this to Obama all you want. At least he is not screwing his wifes mom. This is great news and I will remember this the next time one of you people come along and scream about family values.
I didn't compare anything. I simply asked a question. Does the failure of one who subscribes to a position invalidate the position itself?

You have not answered this question.

If we are to hold to your reasoning, then anyone who claims to subscribe to a position and fails to hold to it there by invalidates the position itself. That argument is invalid.

If a person claims stealing is wrong and then steals, does stealing become right?

Hypocrites do not invalidate the various stances they hold, they simply invalidate themselves.

Old 02-27-2010, 03:10 PM

77,771 posts, read 104,785,201 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UntamedOhioan View Post
Hahaha and yet monogamous gay couples are the "perverts".
Rich. Republicans, never stop, you're helping our cause.
and libs take a simple case and act like all Republicans are guilty of doing what the story said one did. By the way, what does being gay and what this post is about have in common? You certainly are aware many gays are Republicans...

NIta

Old 02-27-2010, 03:12 PM

77,771 posts, read 104,785,201 times
Quote:
They are sex addicted.

True but Clinton isnt all up in peoples faces about moral values or whatever. What he did was wrong too but at least he is not going on 24/7 about freakin family values.
and that I will agree with, what was done is deplorable period, what I am pointing out, many people (too many) both parties can be hypocrites. It isn't just one party which I think you are trying to say..Am I wrong about that? If not, why bring this up at all?

Nita

Old 02-27-2010, 03:22 PM

5,160 posts, read 9,175,007 times
Quote:
The party of Family Values and "Christian" Values speak again.

YouTube - Republican Has Sex W/ Mother In Law

Your morning jolt: Glenn Richardson and Paulding County's sense of irony | Political Insider

Whooooooo!!!!!! Can you just imagine if this had been a liberal? Oh dear! Republican family values strike again!
This wouldn't even be news if the right didn't preach their "family values" BS all the time.

But then again, if it were a liberal, he'd be an immoral bad example for children that should be removed from office.

Old 02-27-2010, 03:29 PM

27,624 posts, read 21,136,796 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by djacques View Post
What if she got pregnant....then his kid would also be his brother or sister-in-law. Trippy!
His wife would be the step mother and sister. Too sick! Please don't tell me that his wife is going to stand by her man. How can she ever look at her mother again?

Old 02-27-2010, 03:33 PM

45,425 posts, read 60,623,477 times
What are you guys so upset about? Because the wife was pregnant? Wanna bet this was going on for longer than that?

I have no clue who this guy is or what he does.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies