Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-22-2010, 10:03 AM

938 posts, read 1,231,034 times

Advertisements

ok, let's get hypothetical for a minute. Let's ponder the many things Obama and Soros can throw at us to tax next. feel free to add on.

Personal Handgun tax - You get taxed for owning a firearm monthly like car insurance.
Overwalking tax- if you go for a walk over 2 miles you owe $5 bucks to DPS.
Poop tax - your dog poops and you fail to pick it up, you owe $10 to Parks and Wildlife.
Snitch tax - If you get snitched on for speaking out against the Gubment. $20 will be owed to Washington.
Late to work tax - you late for work? $30 out of your check immediately.
Too much gas tax- If you fill up more than once in 2 weeks, $30 to Washington.

this list can get huge. please add on. let's play
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-22-2010, 10:09 AM

600 posts, read 1,609,784 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Horsemen View Post

Personal Handgun tax - You get taxed for owning a firearm monthly like car insurance.

Poop tax - your dog poops and you fail to pick it up, you owe $10 to Parks and Wildlife.
I actually would AGREE with the two above. I'm from Germany and you have to go through a hunting training and pass the exam before you get a permission to buy a gun. I cannot BELIEVE that any idiot in America can buy and own as many guns as he wants, regardless of his mental state

And picking up the poop after your dog should be a given. Come on .

Old 03-22-2010, 10:16 AM

1,506 posts, read 4,281,743 times
A tax on air.

Every year everyone must report to a government doctor who will estimate their air usage for the coming year. Average air usage tax: $1200.00 a year.

Old 03-22-2010, 10:19 AM

18,131 posts, read 25,304,323 times
Quote:
ok, let's get hypothetical for a minute. Let's ponder the many things Obama and Soros can throw at us to tax next. feel free to add on.
So this are not facts, just hypotheticals?

I'll give you a real one that they should give us:
War tax - Show on everybody's paycheck how much they are paying in taxes for the federal government to go around the World .......

Old 03-22-2010, 10:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetheart1311 View Post
I actually would AGREE with the two above. I'm from Germany and you have to go through a hunting training and pass the exam before you get a permission to buy a gun. I cannot BELIEVE that any idiot in America can buy and own as many guns as he wants, regardless of his mental state
It's called Freedom. if the guy hasn't killed anyone, his rights to bear as many arms as he can stack is protected. nothing wrong with that. besides, we do background checks for 1 whole week to make sure no looney tunes get guns legally.

Quote:
Dog poop is fertilizer. let the hounds take a dump. I knowif I had to take a dump outside, I'm not picking it up.

Old 03-22-2010, 10:21 AM

19,112 posts, read 30,640,756 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetheart1311 View Post

That's pretty much what I thought. My dad is an avid outdoorsman/hunter and I went through hunter safety and a local gun class before I was allowed to even hold a gun. He also sat me down and taught me quite a bit about shooting safety, plus I was in a shooting sports group in 4H for many years. Yes, I think you should have to be certified to own a firearm.

Also agree with the poop thing. Pick up after your dogs!! Sooo many trails in my area have now had dogs banned because stupid people let them off their leashes and they would poo and pee in protected habitat. So thanks, douchebags with dogs.

Old 03-22-2010, 10:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dopo View Post
So this are not facts, just hypotheticals?

I'll give you a real one that they should give us:
War tax - Show on everybody's paycheck how much they are paying in taxes for the federal government to go around the World .......
I like this one. Add on a tax deduction so we can get that money back too.

Old 03-22-2010, 10:23 AM

19,112 posts, read 30,640,756 times
Quote:
It's called Freedom. if the guy hasn't killed anyone, his rights to bear as many arms as he can stack is protected. nothing wrong with that. besides, we do background checks for 1 whole week to make sure no looney tunes get guns legally.

Dog poop is fertilizer. let the hounds take a dump. I knowif I had to take a dump outside, I'm not picking it up.
Actually, dog poop is NOT fertilizer. There's a big difference between herbivores and omnivores/carnivores and dogs poop is more harmful than it is helpful. Most fertilizer is made with strictly herbivore feces because it actually DOES help plants grow....dog poop does not.

Old 03-22-2010, 10:24 AM

2,119 posts, read 4,169,873 times
I am sure we are going to get taxed on everything. A fart will cost you in the end..no pun intended!

Old 03-22-2010, 10:25 AM

Here's one:

Shifty eye tax - you get caught peeking at a broads hiney you owe $5 buck to somebody..lol

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies