Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-22-2010, 09:23 PM

527 posts, read 467,639 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crusader14 View Post
Your point being? I don't drink thanks though. He only won because 99% of blacks voted for him just because he was half black people are idiotic. They need to require a literacy test before you are allowed to vote and an I.Q test I am sure most libs here would fail.
I don't know- a lot of the right wingers that post here don't seem to know how to spell or their posts seem like they write phonetically- you could lose a lot of your fellow supporters if there is a literacy test involved in voting-
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-22-2010, 09:23 PM

9,855 posts, read 10,412,481 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by specialrequest View Post
The puppet president left office along with the puppet master Cheney- we have a real president now-
Of course we do and there really is a Santa Claus Virginia.

Old 03-22-2010, 09:25 PM

18,381 posts, read 19,018,265 times
Quote:
Your point being? I don't drink thanks though. He only won because 99% of blacks voted for him just because he was half black people are idiotic. They need to require a literacy test before you are allowed to vote and an I.Q test I am sure most libs here would fail.
doesn't matter if that BS is what you want to believe he won, obama is POTUS

Old 03-22-2010, 09:26 PM

29,981 posts, read 42,930,375 times
The Constitution spells out the sentence for traitors. I suspect we'll see it carried out in the cases against Adam Gadahn & the woman known as Jihad Jane. However, the formal charge of treason has neither been leveled nor executed on a US politician in modern history. There are more than a few occasions when, IMO, it should have. However, Congress has spoken and they don't give a rat's backside what the people think.

Old 03-22-2010, 09:29 PM

29,981 posts, read 42,930,375 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pommysmommy View Post
There must be. These same people believe this health takeover will increase services while reducing premium costs and the lowering the federal deficit. Personally I'd bet on the Tooth Fairy. Oops! Obamacare doesn't have dental.

Old 03-22-2010, 09:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pommysmommy View Post
What are you saying there is no Santa Claus? Do you have the proof? I won't believe it until I see the link- maybe they have his birth certificate filed in Hawaii- or in Kenya-hmmmm

Old 03-22-2010, 09:35 PM

148 posts, read 169,123 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hothulamaui View Post
doesn't matter if that BS is what you want to believe he won, obama is POTUS
Nothing to want to believe its facts boy look it up. No one is crying I am just pissed off at the ignorance and arrogance of these sons of female dogs thinking they get to order americans around and order us to get health insurance well they can order what ever the hell they want to because this good ole white boy ain't gonna do it! Oh yeah he won't be the illegal president for very long once republicans take the congress and senate back. I hope that is the first thing they do is 1. Impeach him and 2. Charge him with treason.

Old 03-22-2010, 09:35 PM

13,221 posts, read 12,319,525 times
You know (sigh) regardless of what you think of Obama he did what he said he would do regarding healthcare. He seen a probelm and tried the best he could to fix it DESPITE the misinformation provided by the refuticians and their turncoats alllies posing as Dumbocrats.

Many of you will not agree with this but I rather pay a few dollars extra in taxes and ensure that my fellow americans get affordable healthcare. Now I did have a probelm with the previous person in the WH, b/c he did not reflect the needs of the american people and only catered to big business.

Now my question to you Bush lovers and or Obama haters, how can you complain about excessive spending now when you did not care before? Millions "disapeared" in Iraq under Bush, Rummy and Darth Vader and very little was said. When Obama spent money it was reverted back into the country but yet people complained about their money being spent on them.

Some of you cry "He is taking away our rights" but yet cannot pinpoint exactly what he took. Bush and Darth imployed fear tatics whenever they wanted something to go their way (threat warnings).

Bush came off as a complete fool to the rest of the world, portraying the "I'm a bad azz cowboy and everyone is with me or against me" attitude. Meanwhile, Obama is articulate and for the most part a very intelligent man. This is very positive factor in negotiating with foreign leaders, at least they will know that are dealing with an someone who is not a complete idoit

One more thing, if your precious Refuticians cared sooo much about the people why did'nt they do anything about the healthcare crisis when they were in charge? Or at least try.

Finally, what makes it Obama's fault that theer are so many of the "add ons" to the bill? Those greedy Dumbocrats added many of the unpopular items to the bill in return for some sort of cooperation for signing it. Obama's intent was to change how healthcare is ran in this country the House and the Senate are the ones who fine tuned it (for better or worst)

Old 03-22-2010, 09:38 PM

Quote:
Figure it out for yourself I say the cheapest and quickest way.
C'mon put a little effort into your slaughtering of the traitors- after all you called for them all to be executed- let's see some follow through here-

Old 03-22-2010, 09:39 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,530,120 times
Quote:
Nothing to want to believe its facts boy look it up. No one is crying I am just pissed off at the ignorance and arrogance of these sons of female dogs thinking they get to order americans around and order us to get health insurance well they can order what ever the hell they want to because this good ole white boy ain't gonna do it!
This post made me laugh out loud....its like watching someone's spoiled brat two year old threw a tantrum in Target because they can't have a Twinkie LOL ...it really is quite enjoyable to see the Tea Party folks and the Republicans blowing a gasket over a bill that benefits average Americans.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies