Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-31-2010, 11:29 AM

2,917 posts, read 4,771,601 times

Advertisements

the Coffee Partiers? I mean, come on, some nitwits couldn't let the Tea Partiers get away with all the fun, could they?

I googled the Coffee Party this morning, finding a lot of hits, but nothing significant to post here. Here's the google link: coffee party movement - Google Search

Surely there are some nitwits within who are participants? Yes? No?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-31-2010, 11:32 AM

21,026 posts, read 22,176,607 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta Planter View Post
the Coffee Partiers? I mean, come on, some nitwits couldn't let the Tea Partiers get away with all the fun, could they?

I googled the Coffee Party this morning, finding a lot of hits, but nothing significant to post here. Here's the google link: coffee party movement - Google Search

Surely there are some nitwits within who are participants? Yes? No?
I don't know about the Coffee party....guess I'm not nitwit enough to care....

Old 03-31-2010, 11:34 AM

938 posts, read 1,231,628 times
I saw a blip somewhere about this party. I think they are the "softy" fringe of people that want what Obama wants but 'subtley' as to detract from the TP's.

Old 03-31-2010, 11:47 AM

2,917 posts, read 4,771,601 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Who?Me?! View Post
Since I pity you, WM, here's a little snippet for ya, something you might want to "look into," eh?

Quote:
COFFEE PARTY MISSION STATEMENT: The Coffee Party Movement gives voice to Americans who want to see cooperation in government. We recognize that the federal government is not the enemy of the people, but the expression of our collective will, and that we must participate in the democratic process in order to address the challenges that we face as Americans. As voters and grassroots volunteers, we will support leaders who work toward positive solutions, and hold accountable those who obstruct them.
And here's the URL, too: Coffee Party | Wake Up and Stand Up

Please further note the pledge of civility there, k?

Old 03-31-2010, 11:49 AM

37,155 posts, read 42,278,198 times
The offer a "work from home" program. Try to imagine how may are sitting in their houses right now enjoying a cuppa.

Old 04-01-2010, 11:30 AM

680 posts, read 1,385,287 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Who?Me?! View Post
I have heard about them and I don't care.

I don't think they're going to amount to anything worthy of news, or even another thread.

The TEA party is much larger and more interesting, whether you like them or not. I don't like them but I still find them far more important as a political movement than the small and feeble response from people who disagree with TEA-P. I drink my coffee at home and don't need a party to do it.

Old 04-01-2010, 11:32 AM

6,734 posts, read 9,351,628 times
They must have at lease 100 members by now.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies