Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-01-2011, 09:01 PM

3,436 posts, read 2,949,749 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdwardA View Post
Nothing can be done to save you people since you refuse to admit there is a problem. I'm not investing time and effort in such a community. At the school today everyone there was a Black. Everyone there knew they were dealing with a different set of adults then they are used to dealing with well spoken, courteous etc. All were very candid about the problems in the school and some expressed sadness that we have lost a generation of black kids.

I left before my mom did but as she was leaving she ran into a substitute teacher who happened to be from Sierra Leone. He was adamant that she remove my brother from "this jungle" and get him into a school in the northern part of the county where there are more Africans, Asians and whites. He was so insistent he gave my mom his number and a list of schools.

If you saw what I saw today there is no way anyone of you could come away with not thinking there is a problem with black culture.

I mean the VP said he has students who purposely throw test so they can fit in. How sad is that? What a stunning indictment on "Black culture" that I guess does not exist.

Lol, really? Who do you think you are? Invest your time however you see fit but you are one of "you people" just as much as I am. Where do you get off calling me "you people" and grouping me with some misbehaving children at some school I have nothing to do with? I am not one of those children nor their parents. I already told you about me and just to add, I have two very well behaved, highly intelligent boys who do very well in school. It is not my fault nor my problem that kids are acting up at some school in PG county. We don't have that issue in my neck of the woods. You have some serious issues if you think I am responsible for or obligated to correct the faults and issues of every black person in the United States because I have African blood running through my veins and as if you don't. I don't know who died and annointed you king. Anyway, I have paid and continue to pay my dues.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-01-2011, 09:03 PM

4,866 posts, read 5,679,379 times
When did this thread become a race thread?

Jesus frickin Christ.

Let's go back to discussing the issue at hand: People (of ALL colors) having children they cannot afford....and expecting everyone else to give them a free ride!

Old 12-01-2011, 09:04 PM

4,112 posts, read 4,475,445 times
Quote:
Provide stats that the majority of convicts are Hispanics.
Oh so we are talking about crime stats now? I thought we were talking about unwed birth stats. If you could point me to the stats that convicts that were born to wed mothers vs. unwed mothers.

Old 12-01-2011, 09:05 PM

4,112 posts, read 4,475,445 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KickAssArmyChick View Post
When did this thread become a race thread?

Jesus frickin Christ.

Let's go back to discussing the issue at hand: People (of ALL colors) having children they cannot afford....and expecting everyone else to give them a free ride!
I made this point already. Some people just try to brush it aside and try to bring it back to racial issue.

Old 12-01-2011, 09:07 PM

89,028 posts, read 44,840,107 times
Quote:
Nothing can be done to save you people since you refuse to admit there is a problem.
Exactly.

Old 12-01-2011, 09:07 PM

4,866 posts, read 5,679,379 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by btsilver View Post
Oh so we are talking about crime stats now? I thought we were talking about unwed birth stats. If you could point me to the stats that convicts that were born to wed mothers vs. unwed mothers.
I just wanted to add something to this discussion about children born out of wedlock: my boyfriend and I have a 5 month old. We have been together for a while and we are both committed to raising our daughter. I think whether the parents are married or not they should both do their job as parents...but more often than not that is not the case...and it is sad.

Old 12-01-2011, 09:08 PM

89,028 posts, read 44,840,107 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by btsilver View Post
Having 15 children out of wedlock is indicative of black culture?
With a 72% unwed birth rate we can certainly say, yes, it is.

Old 12-01-2011, 09:11 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,535,626 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KickAssArmyChick View Post
I just wanted to add something to this discussion about children born out of wedlock: my boyfriend and I have a 5 month old. We have been together for a while and we are both committed to raising our daughter. I think whether the parents are married or not they should both do their job as parents...but more often than not that is not the case...and it is sad.
(patiently waiting for the herd of usual C-D posters to rush in and call you names like ghetto trash or unwed mother on welfare while suggesting that you get sterilized)

Ohhhh, that's right. That criticism is reserved only for "the Blacks"

Old 12-01-2011, 09:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
Exactly.

I don't need to be saved any more than you do, maybe even less since I am capable of seeing people as individuals without prejudice and hate.

Old 12-01-2011, 09:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
The issue of White pedophiles really strikes a nerve with you for some reason. And no, the stats that I posted do not indicate what you are attempting to make them state.

Amazing isn't it. Whites are also more likely to be serial killers, yet no one is holding the entire community responsible. No point on posting stats when people are going to deny or distort them when they do not fit their agenda.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies