Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-18-2010, 01:04 PM

13,691 posts, read 18,454,215 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnUnidentifiedMale View Post
God forbid we allow teenagers to explore their sexuality.

You know something, this thread isn't about discovering your sexuality and a school assembly definitely isn't the place for a teen to do it.
Even in your wildest homosexual fantasies it's wrong. And you know it. or maybe you really don't.

which is part and parcel of what's wrong with kids today as well.

that exposure to "the sexual exploration of anything goes" just be "you"... strip naked and run down the halls if you want... you're feelin' your wild oats!

complete homosexual agenda crap!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-18-2010, 01:10 PM

12,481 posts, read 10,222,878 times
IMHO had this been a girl doing a striptease to her bra and panties the uproar would be greater

Old 05-18-2010, 01:20 PM

214 posts, read 120,308 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceece View Post
Teenage boys in their skivvies....what else is new? At least they didn't moon the audience. I'm pretty sure THAT'S been happeing, oh, forever!!

And oh yeah, I did send my kids to public schools and I would do it again As a product of private baptist school myself I know what goes on behind the scenes in religious schools and it ain't pretty.

Besides, "parents are outraged" and it "triggered an investigation" so what more could you POSSIBLY want? You can't stop kids from being kids.
That bolded part is weak. How about the teachers who are SUPPOSED to be ADULTS stop it? Pretty soon the liberals in this country will allow underage sex in the classrooms with the teachers, all in the name of academia. Why not, liberals already allow teaching the overthrow of the US government in schools, why not a class on how to rape a minor and get away with it? I'm sure it is hidden in some bill on the POTUS' desk as we speak.

Old 05-18-2010, 02:48 PM

1,476 posts, read 2,024,949 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AuditTheFed View Post
That bolded part is weak. How about the teachers who are SUPPOSED to be ADULTS stop it? Pretty soon the liberals in this country will allow underage sex in the classrooms with the teachers, all in the name of academia. Why not, liberals already allow teaching the overthrow of the US government in schools, why not a class on how to rape a minor and get away with it? I'm sure it is hidden in some bill on the POTUS' desk as we speak.
Actually, a lot of what passes as "literature" in the public schools, today, does indirectly promotes sexual promiscuity, including Adult/Teacher - student romantic/sexual relationships. I have seen it even at the 5th grade level. There is also, the now famous Reading List compiled by Kevin Jennings, the Assistant Deputy of Safe Schools who was appointed by Obama. Even conservative Gays find this list very inappropriate for school children, saying if these books were rated the way movies were, they would be rated Triple X. Take a look at the links below. Our public schools are decaying.

FOXNews.com - Obama's Safe Schools Czar Tied to Lewd Readings for 7th Graders

GayPatriot » Thoughts on Kevin Jennings & the GLSEN Reading List
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies