Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-26-2010, 08:56 AM

968 posts, read 2,624,836 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtur88 View Post
Which makes her ineligible to have her views heard on the radio without being shouted down and insulted and called "sick" and cut off. In the America that you are so proud of, and applaud the men who die for her right to be heard.

Actually, it's kind of a coup. She is probably the first leftist in weeks to get through the gamut of call screeners on the talk shows. You should admire her for that.
i admire her for trying, because i've been in that very situation, angry at the stupidity of a talking head who thinks he owns the world, yet not informed enough to debate them in their own territory because they twist the rules.

however...there is an expectation that is held, if you call into a political show, please call in knowing the current events and having a logical side to argue.

not knowing what taxes are, not working, not knowing how many people are in america all lead to her degraded credibility.

but after he asked her "how does the treasury get filled" and she said illegal aliens who work and pass the money to the government, it sounded like she knows how taxes worked she just antagonizing him. so i call a plant, and i don't put it passed michael savage.

(btw i'm a conservative and i don't like michael savage because he attacks his listeners without exploring the logical side of their argument. he doesn't accept any new information that could possibly change his opinion)

sorry about the convoluted post.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-26-2010, 09:18 AM

23,838 posts, read 23,127,661 times
To say that i'm beside myself in awe would be a vast understatement. These people exist. And they voted for Barack Obama.

Old 05-26-2010, 09:58 AM

19,893 posts, read 18,447,268 times
Can't be real! and she cannot possibly be SERIOUS! right. Otherwise i am extremely bored, and she is stupid!

Old 05-26-2010, 10:13 AM

9,644 posts, read 9,847,480 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
Can't be real! and she cannot possibly be SERIOUS! right. Otherwise i am extremely bored, and she is stupid!
I dont know she isnt the 1st person to think Obama just has endless bucks to spend

Old 05-26-2010, 10:41 AM

4,105 posts, read 8,290,293 times
I before E except after C, or when sounded like A as in neighbor and weigh....

Old 05-26-2010, 12:12 PM

7,545 posts, read 8,328,091 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brattpowered View Post
I before E except after C, or when sounded like A as in neighbor and weigh....
As in piece of crap? Yes, I agree. Obama is one.

Old 05-26-2010, 12:22 PM

42,554 posts, read 86,992,173 times
Isn't it funny how the daytime talk show hosts never challenge dittoheads to state the hypothetical population at which the US would be at a saturation point and then call them sick and hang up on them, so nutcases can circulate the replay of the call and gloat over it. I will guarantee you, if you listen to AM talk radio all day for a day, you will hear a dozen dittoheads who are immeasurably stupider than this woman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aveojohn View Post
The woman was a complete idiot . . . It reminds me of the video of a woman saying(after election) "now we ain't gonna have no more car or house payment"
I don't remember hearing her say "ain't" or using a double negative. Where was that part? She made fewer grammatical and syntactical errors than the average poster in the Great Debates forum, even with the benefit of rereading and editing. Maybe if you were as smart and as well educated as she is, you'd realize that Savage is the idiot.

Old 05-27-2010, 02:13 PM

2,422 posts, read 2,279,688 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtur88 View Post
Isn't it funny how the daytime talk show hosts never challenge dittoheads to state the hypothetical population at which the US would be at a saturation point and then call them sick and hang up on them, so nutcases can circulate the replay of the call and gloat over it. I will guarantee you, if you listen to AM talk radio all day for a day, you will hear a dozen dittoheads who are immeasurably stupider than this woman.

I don't remember hearing her say "ain't" or using a double negative. Where was that part? She made fewer grammatical and syntactical errors than the average poster in the Great Debates forum, even with the benefit of rereading and editing. Maybe if you were as smart and as well educated as she is, you'd realize that Savage is the idiot.
I was referring to a different video.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies