Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-31-2010, 02:52 PM

2,414 posts, read 5,399,789 times

Advertisements

I didn't know Raves still existed. It sounds so 1995.

Man Dies After Rave Party Near San Francisco - NYTimes.com
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-31-2010, 06:45 PM

47,525 posts, read 69,680,954 times
I wonder how many of them want the government out of their drug taking decisions but will gladly take their free hospital care for the effects of their beloved drugs.

Old 05-31-2010, 09:04 PM

8,276 posts, read 12,856,133 times
I still ahve no issue with all drugs being legal. perhaps quality control would be better. if people are stupid enough to take them then oh well. I think as a whole we are all prone to accepting all this crap the drug companies push. you shake your leg so we will call it RLS so we can drug you./... prescribed or not they are all poison and should be avoided. Tylenol is HORRIBLE on your liver yet people take it like candy. just be cause a drug company puts it out don't accept that it si good or safe... Look at Searle with Nutrasweet... talk about a poison!. cancer, brain lesions, brain tumors... and dozens more ...yet it is still available. Eat the sugar its better for you.

While there are a few drugs that can help fort he most part we are better off to avoid them all.

Want to stay healthy? stay away from hospitals.

Old 05-31-2010, 09:16 PM

2,318 posts, read 1,894,909 times
What a shame . Many kids are lost today .

Old 05-31-2010, 10:14 PM

3,633 posts, read 5,787,312 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AONE View Post
I still ahve no issue with all drugs being legal. perhaps quality control would be better. if people are stupid enough to take them then oh well. I think as a whole we are all prone to accepting all this crap the drug companies push. you shake your leg so we will call it RLS so we can drug you./... prescribed or not they are all poison and should be avoided. Tylenol is HORRIBLE on your liver yet people take it like candy. just be cause a drug company puts it out don't accept that it si good or safe... Look at Searle with Nutrasweet... talk about a poison!. cancer, brain lesions, brain tumors... and dozens more ...yet it is still available. Eat the sugar its better for you.

While there are a few drugs that can help fort he most part we are better off to avoid them all.

Want to stay healthy? stay away from hospitals.
I totally agree with you about Tylenol..My mother suffers from serious liver disease and Tylenol was a drug she would always take for pains after all the surgeries and childbirths and other health issues involving pain in her life. Now the doctors said that Tylenol might have been one of the main factors of her liver disease.

Old 05-31-2010, 10:19 PM

2,104 posts, read 1,442,440 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
I wonder how many of them want the government out of their drug taking decisions but will gladly take their free hospital care for the effects of their beloved drugs.
At their age, most are on mom and dad's insurance still. You know... that their parents have to pay for. Nice try though!

Old 06-01-2010, 06:12 AM

5,615 posts, read 14,789,091 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OrlandoRE_Miracle View Post
I didn't know Raves still existed. It sounds so 1995.

Man Dies After Rave Party Near San Francisco - NYTimes.com
That was my first thought as well. Time to break out the Paul Oakenfold and Technohead CDs!

Old 06-01-2010, 06:17 AM

37,949 posts, read 17,856,305 times
Quote:
like tobacco and lung cancer?

Old 06-01-2010, 06:29 AM

16,806 posts, read 39,934,099 times
Quote:
Probably about the same percentage as the abusers of prescription drugs and drugs such as alcohol and nicotine.

Old 06-01-2010, 08:26 AM

5,007 posts, read 15,419,089 times
Raver girls are pretty hot.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies