Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-08-2010, 09:27 PM

13,221 posts, read 12,322,952 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by suprascooby22 View Post
Partisan insanity is the root cause of Bush derangement syndrome and unfortunetly there is no cure. With that said NO other President in modern history has been blamed for as much and continues to be blamed then President Bush. To deny that puts you in that partisan insanity crowd.

if the shoe fits......

Old 06-08-2010, 09:32 PM

48,502 posts, read 96,867,563 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimw144 View Post
Heck neocons went so far as to blame Carter for Bush's screw ups. what was that 20 years?
No Carter was blamed for the porblems that Reagan took care of when he got in office.It was Clinton that took credit for the tough choices that Reagan made. Clinton then raised taxes as soon as he could and cutting the military. He ignored Kenndy who actaully gave tax breaks to spur the economy just as Obama is doing now.Instead he is spending on things that will not increase employment permanetly.Its make work that is only there as long as the funding and not even steady because of now they are counted.He seems satisfied with driving bucineesses down and increasing only governamnt positions that pay no taxes but increase the federal deficit.Spain is a good example of that along with a few others.

Old 06-08-2010, 09:38 PM

13,221 posts, read 12,322,952 times
If whatshisface did not pimp the country for 8 years would Obama been elected? proably not. I really feel that the refuticans KNEW that they could not get anyone of real value to run after whatshisface screwed up so badly so they put in an old dude who changed his whole mode of operations and beliefs for the "grand ole party" and they chose a complete idoit to run with him. The refuticans KNEW that could not win so that they could blame everything on the new Dumbocratic president. Unfortunately that crazy azz plan worked! Now so many people are so impatient with Obama's inability to fix everything right away so the refuticans can make a run in 2012.

Old 06-08-2010, 09:56 PM

946 posts, read 2,604,651 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tb4000 View Post
I misread this title as Bush is deranged.
Defanged, thank god.

Old 06-08-2010, 09:57 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,779,853 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tb4000 View Post
I misread this title as Bush is deranged.
That's what I thought, too.

Quote:
Sorry but I dont recall movies being made assasinating either of them or a main stream Hollywood movie made like W. either. I also dont recall anyone at the Bush Whitehouse degrading either of them, Paul McCartney did that just last week while accepting an award. I also dont recall protestors holding signs saying kill Clinton or Carter. Google that for proof of such vile signs.

Yes, many people complained about Clinton and Carter but NO rational person can compare that to the rabidness that the Lib's showed Bush. Hell your boy Obama has blamed Bush & Cheney for everything since taking office. Lib's have taken Bush derangement syndrome to a psychotic level!
The assassination movie you referenced was made in Britain, and I had never heard of it until I started posting on CD. Many Dems castigated it, CNN and NPR, two "left-leaning" media, refused to broadcast advertisements for it, and two movie chains refused to show it.

Death of a President - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"All The President's Men" was another mainstream Hollywood movie that showed another president in a bad light. Indeed, there have been many movies about presidents, and they don't all make the pres. look good.

List of actors who played President of the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Old 06-08-2010, 11:13 PM

946 posts, read 2,604,651 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevK View Post
Bush wrecked this country. You are entitled to your opinion but not to your own facts. The FACTS are that Bush took over a country that was at peace, had a budget surplus and a half decent economy. It took him 8 years to wreck everything. You cannot expect Obama to clean up all the mess in a year. And just to be non partisan, Bill "NAFTA" Clinton had some hand in this mess too.
I don't agree with everything you have posted, but Bush did wreck the fabric of our country, our Constitution, by invading a country on false pretenses and then giving the government powers that would have had our founding fathers rolling over in their graves, as well as doing more damage to my country than any terrorist could have hoped.
One of the most difficult things to hand back is power, once given, and Obama is using that power to continue to engage in violent, un-American acts without the balance of power as our Constitution requires.

Old 06-08-2010, 11:52 PM

35,016 posts, read 39,159,646 times
Quote:
Newsflash: Obama has been in office for over a year! How much longer can you whining Libs carry on with your Bush derangement syndrome?
Do you really believe this?

Old 06-09-2010, 12:01 AM

4,410 posts, read 6,139,161 times
Quote:
Newsflash: Obama has been in office for over a year! How much longer can you whining Libs carry on with your Bush derangement syndrome?
Bush was wrong on everything. His being President was a deranged nightmare that came true. Anti-Bush sentiments are shared by by liberals, conservatives and independents alike in all corners of the world.

Are you forgetting someone? Clinton was out of office for eight years and he still got blamed and crucified by the right using what must have been Clinton Derangement Syndrome, a popular affliction until it was replaced by Obama Derangement Syndrome.

Why do you insist on labeling people "libs"? Why do you divide your country so neatly into two? Why is it that people who don't agree with you are whiners? Why are people with different viewpoints your enemies? Answer those questions and we'll have a discussion. Otherwise, you're probably not wise enough to recognize the irony of your post, for it is YOU that is doing the whining.

Old 06-09-2010, 01:41 AM

18,130 posts, read 25,291,852 times
Quote:
When conservatives stop blaming Bill Clinton for everything that happened during the Bush years.

Old 06-09-2010, 06:26 AM

30,065 posts, read 18,670,668 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by strawflower View Post
MANY conservatives blamed Clinton and even Carter for Bush's mistakes. Where were you then?

Ummmmmmmm ........................ which ones?

NAFTA?
China as most favored nation trade status?

How do you think those have worked out for us?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies