Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Port St. Lucie - Sebastian - Vero Beach
 [Register]
Port St. Lucie - Sebastian - Vero Beach St. Lucie, Martin, and Indian River counties (Treasure Coast)
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-14-2011, 01:52 AM

4 posts, read 14,929 times

Advertisements

I live in West Palm Beach right now in not such a good area in an apartment...
The neighbors are loud all hours of the night that me and my roommate cant get any sleep etc.
We went to view ahouse in Stuart that we thought was ok but we are not sure of the area... we want to make sure it is okay with low crime etc bc we are two girls 23 and 28 and thats the reason we are moving in the first place.....
I could really use help from people who know the area and let me know if it is okay before I sign any agreements with the landlord and pay anything...
Its on SE salerno Rd past the indian river college and the martin memorial hospital on cable drive....
PLEASE i really need help deciding if this is an okay area....
We are paying $1000 in rent but I dont know....
it is just a bit west of federal
THANK you!!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-16-2011, 08:22 AM

19 posts, read 51,599 times
Don't know much about the area, but tonight is Saturday night. Roll into the area about 11:00pm and just park and watch for an hour. You'll know pretty quick if the neighborhood is bad. I always do this before moving somewhere and it is VERY revealing!

Old 07-21-2011, 01:40 AM

1,194 posts, read 4,128,372 times
On the whole Stewart is a nice area but I do not know exactly of your proposed living area. I live in Port Saint Lucie (PSL) and it is 8-10 miles or so North of where you want to live.
PSL is very quiet whereas Stewart is kinda upscale.

Find more of your area when you request the demographics from the Stewart Police but they don't describe your neighbors.

We do prefer PSL.

Old 07-21-2011, 08:38 AM

128 posts, read 192,856 times
Its very dead here from hobe sound to stuart I have even been looking to have 2 ladies move in to help with my home for free mind you , your the 1st to worry about crime really there is none no night life mind you either but your safe here , very , very dead at night.

Old 07-21-2011, 09:20 AM

4,507 posts, read 9,207,300 times
That area of Stuart is not upscale by any means, but the area around the hospital should not be a problem. Call the local police dept and ask, go on the Martin Co police web site and look and see what is happening in that area. Ask the neighbors! Going East of US#1 on Salerno .. might be a different story

Old 07-24-2011, 01:04 AM

thank you very much to everyone!!! a dead place is exactly what im looking for im in recovery so no night life is perfect for me

Old 08-07-2011, 09:04 AM

128 posts, read 192,856 times
Exclamation I can help with a place there

I can help with a place there

Quote:
Originally Posted by swilki12 View Post
I live in West Palm Beach right now in not such a good area in an apartment...
The neighbors are loud all hours of the night that me and my roommate cant get any sleep etc.
We went to view ahouse in Stuart that we thought was ok but we are not sure of the area... we want to make sure it is okay with low crime etc bc we are two girls 23 and 28 and thats the reason we are moving in the first place.....
I could really use help from people who know the area and let me know if it is okay before I sign any agreements with the landlord and pay anything...
Its on SE salerno Rd past the indian river college and the martin memorial hospital on cable drive....
PLEASE i really need help deciding if this is an okay area....
We are paying $1000 in rent but I dont know....
it is just a bit west of federal
THANK you!!!!

Old 10-23-2011, 11:27 PM

Do you live around here? Because the house we ended up renting is falling apart before our very eyes! Thanks

Old 10-24-2011, 06:05 AM

4,507 posts, read 9,207,300 times
Did you rent an older house or what? Is the landlord not fixing things?

Old 10-24-2011, 09:55 PM

Yes. I rented an older home the so far the water, air, dryer, and roof all have been broken in some way. I dont know how much more i can take. He is not fixing anything just sending people but it doesnt get fixed..... and we had the ac guy come today who said we needed a new ac and that the one we have is not safe and the landlord just said to see if he could rig it in some way to work.... its been so rediculous
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Port St. Lucie - Sebastian - Vero Beach