Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting > Pregnancy
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-15-2016, 05:01 AM

3,863 posts, read 6,295,535 times

Advertisements

Yes, that is just my opinion, but here's why:

60 Dangers of the Hepatitis B Vaccine

The behaviors that cause Hepatitis B are not associated with a child that's only 12 hours old.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-15-2016, 01:59 PM

3,339 posts, read 5,988,331 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirron View Post

The behaviors that cause Hepatitis B are not associated with a child that's only 12 hours old.
I didn't have any trouble declining the hep B vaccine when my DD was born, personally. All I did was say we didn't want it.

Old 04-16-2016, 10:43 AM

3,863 posts, read 6,295,535 times

Glad to hear it. I've read that some states are unrelenting on this.

Old 04-17-2016, 09:57 AM

758 posts, read 1,871,932 times
It's not the behaviors of the baby that the vaccine is protecting against. It is the behaviors of the mom or dad or others who are in contact with baby that may have or contract Heb B.

Old 05-04-2016, 06:34 PM

26,143 posts, read 19,834,641 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nikitakolata
I didn't have any trouble declining the hep B vaccine when my DD was born, personally. All I did was say we didn't want it.
Your lucky they accepted that so easily...

They have an agenda to compromise as many immune systems as they can!!!

Old 05-10-2016, 07:50 AM

324 posts, read 837,173 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nikitakolata View Post
Same here. I declined the Hep B vaccine for both of mine and just had to sign a form. No one lectured or fussed at me about it.

Old 05-14-2016, 02:31 PM

12,980 posts, read 14,560,662 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirron View Post

Mercola is a quack, please do a little more research.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dude111 View Post
Your lucky they accepted that so easily...

They have an agenda to compromise as many immune systems as they can!!!

Who is "they"?

Old 05-14-2016, 03:04 PM

6,141 posts, read 3,371,715 times
There is so much ignorance surround newborn care abound here!! Everybody has received Vit K injections since I was in training in the '60's. However..Many seem to believe it's some sort of death sentence. WHY? because because some nuttier spread unsubstantiated biased views on any vaccines or preventative care for ANY reason!!

BTW~~ Are any of those naysayers aware that newborn's livers are enlarged and unable to breakdown those bloodcells ( mother/child mixture) properly after the cord is cut? Of course not..that is why newborns often become jaundiced ( required phototherapy)...that's the symptom of liver failure in adults for such disease as Chirrosis of Liver..however, in Newborns it's because their liver's are enlarged and unable to do the job....SMH!!

Here's one loathsome such link that spreads such Cr@ppola~~

The High Risks of Vitamin K Shot for Your Newborn Baby
Quote:
Story at-a-glance
Administering vitamin K shots to newborns has been a standard medical procedure in most western countries since 1944. However, according to Vitamin K expert Dr. Cees Vermeer PhD, vitamin K offered orally is a better option for your infant than injection
Vitamin K shots are given to infants to prevent Hemorrhagic Disease of the Newborn (HDN)
Giving newborns a syringe full of vitamin K may cause psychological trauma, give infants 20,000 times more vitamin K dose than what is needed, and create an environment for infections to occur.
There are safer ways to raise vitamin K levels in newborns; giving vitamin K orally is one way. While breastfeeding enables mothers to transfer low doses of vitamin K to their child, this will depend on the mother’s vitamin K levels.
Whether you choose to give your baby the shot or give vitamin K orally, gather all the information needed to make
Then of course further rebukes of administering those eyedrops to newborns..geesh~ The naysayer's/anti-anything folks are spreading the rummer's that they actually cause blindness or some such...never mind the avenue these poor baby's had to travel thru!!

Do newborns really need that eye ointment? - ChildrensMD

Why do newborn babies get Vitamin K shots and eye drops in the hospital? Is there some way to avoid them? Babble.com's Parental

Now..the latest and greatest fad is to demonize Hep B shots..It's like these folks believe that all babies are born immune from everything they are bombarded with instantly after entering this world!! Fantasy thinking for sure..but what's worse is suggesting these babies will get immunity thru breast feeding..but milk does not let down until 40-72 hours after initiation to breast..Sure Colostrum ( initial yellowish fluid breast excretes) is great..BUT what about those babies that cannot be fed that way?/ Do they ALL deserve to be exposed..especially those premie's who can't even such yet?

I'm sorry but I worked 2 decades delivering babies, ('68-'89) worked with premies, challenged newborns and take this stuff very seriously!! New mom's please do not listen to extremist views like this..It will not only cause indecision, wrong choices and a whole lot of grief. Downside? I never in my 45 year active nursing witnessed any life altering reactions!

Please discuss with your physicians and have all questions answered before you deprive your child of these preventive treatments!! You use condoms, birth control to PREVENT a pregnancy ..why of why wouldn't you use safe treatments to prevent harm to your new born??

Old 05-14-2016, 05:11 PM

26,143 posts, read 19,834,641 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zimbochick

Who is "they"?
The elite!! (Govt,etc)

We all need to stay alert and keep out of thier hands!! (Stay as private as we can be online and the same offline)

Old 05-15-2016, 02:12 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,729,686 times
Here is a great article on the Hep B vaccine and why it's needed in newborns.
https://www.sciencebasedmedicine.org...-for-newborns/
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting > Pregnancy