Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-01-2010, 01:41 PM

53 posts, read 95,196 times

Advertisements

It's true Randy Moss has been waived from the Vikes.....any idea on where he is gonna go next?

I heard the Colts are interested....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-01-2010, 01:44 PM

23,766 posts, read 29,045,903 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barry7183 View Post
It's true Randy Moss has been waived from the Vikes.....any idea on where he is gonna go next?

I heard the Colts are interested....
Randy seems fond of New England. Didn't they just trade one of their deep threat receivers a couple of weeks ago?

Old 11-01-2010, 01:51 PM

3,681 posts, read 9,056,642 times
This is absolutely NUTS!!! Why would you trade for him and then release him a few weeks later??!! Especially considering you've had history with him and KNOW what he's like!! I just don't get the Vikings....

Old 11-01-2010, 01:55 PM

I don't think the Vikings know what they want at all.....It was a complete waste to release Moss and get nothing for him after giving up a 3rd round pick

Old 11-01-2010, 01:56 PM

23,766 posts, read 29,045,903 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by X-Greensboro Resident View Post
This is absolutely NUTS!!! Why would you trade for him and then release him a few weeks later??!! Especially considering you've had history with him and KNOW what he's like!! I just don't get the Vikings....
Ohhhhhhhh....that Randy Moss. We were thinking of somebody else when we traded for him.

Video Of Randy Moss' Press Conference: 'I Love You Guys, I Miss You.' - The Hub - SB Nation Boston

Old 11-01-2010, 01:58 PM

2,551 posts, read 2,895,100 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by X-Greensboro Resident View Post
I agree with you... this is dumb on the part of the organization. Sounds like they let a personal decision interfere with business.

Maybe Childress has a HUGE ego problem? Maybe he is the problem in Minnessota just as Phillips is in Dallas... It's not like Randy's media rants are the reason they are losing. News to the Vikings: You were losing before his rants!!!

I hope he ends up with a contender wherever he goes...

Old 11-01-2010, 01:59 PM

5,289 posts, read 7,486,920 times
WTH, seriously?

Old 11-01-2010, 01:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghengis View Post
Ohhhhhhhh....that Randy Moss. We were thinking of somebody else when we traded for him.

Video Of Randy Moss' Press Conference: 'I Love You Guys, I Miss You.' - The Hub - SB Nation Boston

10 cool points for that message hilarious

Old 11-01-2010, 02:06 PM

9,375 posts, read 20,793,722 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghengis View Post

I read this and concluded to myself that there's nothing wrong with Mr. Moss that can be cured with a little Paxil and a polo mallet. Evidently, the spit valve just fell off Randy's trumpet again. Maybe the Indianapolis Colts will rent him for 8 weeks, or the Packers could take a look at him. Rick Speilman and Zygi Wolf must feel like the owners of a Jaguar shop who had a buyer put lemons on top of the car and park it in front of the store.

I said this a few weeks ago and I will repeat it: NO ONE is going to extend him a 3 year deal with a front loaded signing bonus after what happened here, especially. He's a year to year mercenary WR right now, much like Terrell Owens.

Old 11-01-2010, 02:17 PM

17,029 posts, read 30,917,993 times
I can't believe this. Moss shoots off his mouth again and Chilly cuts him.

Brad Childress should be fired this afternoon, and Leslie Frazier promoted to head coach.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football