Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-09-2015, 05:32 PM

660 posts, read 660,590 times

Advertisements

Bills @ Jets
Lions @ Packers
Cowboys @ Buccaneers
Panthers @ Titans
Bears @ Rams
Saints @ Redskins
Dolphins @ Eagles
Browns @ Steelers
Jaguars @ Ravens
Vikings @ Raiders
Patriots @ Giants
Chiefs @ Broncos
Cardinals @ Seahawks
Texans @ Bengals

Bye: Falcons, Colts, Chargers, 49ers
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-09-2015, 05:34 PM

11,157 posts, read 14,038,178 times
Wow. It's going to be a tough week.

Old 11-09-2015, 05:46 PM

660 posts, read 660,590 times
I will be rooting like crazy for my Jets this Thursday. Rex Ryan will have this team ready...and by ready I mean that they will be beating themselves. On top of that, Rex still has this win-loss pattern and sucks in Thursday Night Games. Jets 27-24

Packers have lost 2 in a row which is surprising but they rebound with a win vs the Lions. Rodgers throws for 4TDS and no INTs. Packers 31-28

Really think the Bucs will win this. But Cassel looked good vs the Eagles and the Bucs defense is worse than the Eagles. That said, that was a divisional game but still think Dallas wins it. Dallas 17-10

Lots of people are thinking the Panthers win in a blowout. But that Titans defense is good and will slow down Newton but the Panthers still win. Panthers 23-20

Tough game. Foles has been awful so far and they struggle to even put up 20 per game. But still, the Rams sneak away with the win at home. Rams 16-13

After a tough loss to the Pats. the Redskins steal a win in a shootout vs the Saints. Cousins throws 1 interception. Redskins 33-30

Dolphins had two big games vs the Texans and Titans, the two worst teams. They looked like the same old Dolphins vs the Bills and Pats. Eagles 34-21

Landry Jones and Williams vs the terrible Browns. Picking the Browns for the upset! Under Pettine's reign, the Browns have always played the Steelers tough including a near win last season. Same score as last year, just flipped. Browns 30-27

These Jaguars are underrated. Almost beat my Jets last week and beat Buffalo and Miami. The Ravens are pathetic and suck and are going downhill. The Jags are on the rise. Jags 31-27

The Vikings are 6-2 and look really good, but their offense is okay. Raiders and Carr come back vs a tough loss in Pittsburgh. Raiders 27-20

Game will be close...not a blowout like recent Pats games. Patriots 24-21

That Broncos defense looked decent and undisciplined vs the Colts. Chiefs will still lose although it will be close. Broncos 24-17

At the beginning of the year, would have had the Hawks winning...now I have the Cards winning by 10...Cardinals 30-20

Blowout city...Andy Dalton throughs 4TDs and no interceptions as the Bengals blowout the Texans. Bengals 41-17

Old 11-09-2015, 09:35 PM

5,719 posts, read 6,460,965 times
Bills @ Jets - I want this to be a close game, but I think this bills team is still about a year from catching fire. The superior team wins, though I think it will be close.
Lions @ Packers - considered having the lions pull an upset here and having the packers unravel mid-season. But I don't think so. Aaron Rodgers rights the ship.
Cowboys @ Buccaneers - the Cowboys keep barely losing and the buccaneers keep almost winning.
Panthers @ Titans - done.
Bears @ Rams - the Rams keep their playoff hopes alive.
Saints @ Redskins - the saints continue their recent hot streak
Dolphins @ Eagles - the Dolphins go into free fall
Browns @ Steelers - the Browns upset people have been predicting for weeks finally happens.
Jaguars @ Ravens - the jags have impressed me at times this season.
Vikings @ Raiders - this was tough to pick so I just picked the result I wanted to see. The raiders are fun to watch this year too though.
Patriots @ Giants - I love this rivalry and you never know quite what to expect when these two teams play.
Chiefs @ Broncos - the Chiefs succumb to their division rivals
Cardinals @ Seahawks - this one was tough. Would love to see Seahawks win here!
Texans @ Bengals - automatic.

Old 11-09-2015, 09:45 PM

17,690 posts, read 15,397,379 times
8-5 last week for 73-43 overall

Bills @ Jets - Wow.. This is tough. I'm going with the Jets as Fitzpatrick is starting.
Lions @ Packers - Time for Rodgers to do another "Stay Calm" speech
Cowboys @ Buccaneers - Cowboys are due for a win
Panthers @ Titans - I believe.
Bears @ Rams - Ick.. Flip a coin. Bears aren't good, but neither are the Rams
Saints @ Redskins - Should be a close game
Dolphins @ Eagles - Miami came back to Earth, but.. I think they pull this off
Browns @ Steelers - I don't normally pick a team starting a backup, but, it's against the Browns
Jaguars @ Ravens - How many stinker games are there?
Vikings @ Raiders - I reserve the right to change this pick later in the week, pending on Bridgewater, but.. I think I stick with the Raiders.
Patriots @ Giants - Ok, here's the game where the Pats lose. giants just always seem to have their number. Mainly in the SB, but..
Chiefs @ Broncos - Broncos aren't all that, but.. The Chiefs certainly aren't.
Cardinals @ Seahawks - Oh how the mighty have fallen.
Texans @ Bengals - Cincy remains undefeated.

Old 11-09-2015, 09:46 PM

4,454 posts, read 3,408,660 times
Jets
Packers
Buccaneers
Panthers
Bears
Redskins
Eagles
Browns
Jaguars
Raiders
Broncos
Giants
Cardinals
Bengals

Old 11-09-2015, 10:15 PM

2,286 posts, read 2,014,772 times
Bills @ Jets
Lions @ Packers
Cowboys @ Buccaneers
Panthers @ Titans
Bears @ Rams
Saints @ Redskins
Dolphins @ Eagles
Browns @ Steelers
Jaguars @ Ravens
Vikings @ Raiders
Patriots @ Giants
Chiefs @ Broncos
Cardinals @ Seahawks
Texans @ Bengals

Old 11-09-2015, 11:05 PM

1,580 posts, read 1,467,876 times
Bills @ Jets-Bills even the score at 5-4 by eking out a win against the Jets on Thursday night.

Lions @ Packers-Home sweet Lambeau as Rodgers and the Pack resume their winning ways after 2 road losses.

Cowboys @ Buccaneers -I can't pick the Cowboys, so Winston will be the one doing the smoking for this week only.

Panthers @ Titans-Titans won last week, but the Panthers are too good for this game to be their first loss.

Bears @ Rams-Da Bears won't win 2 weeks in a row, especially against a decent Rams team.

Saints @ Redskins-Saints D won't be able to stop the Redskins from scoring, but Brees will outduel Cousins.

Dolphins @ Eagles-Eagles win ugly just because the Dolphins are awful.

Browns @ Steelers-With Landry Jones in and Bell out, the Browns should win this. But I predict they'll invent yet another way to lose a football game.

Jaguars @ Ravens-I picked the Jags last week and they didn't get it done. Might as well try again this week against a lousy Ravens team.

Vikings @ Raiders-The last time the Vikings went to the Bay Area things didn't go so well. I expect a similar letdown in Oakland.

Patriots @ Giants-I get the logic behind it, but I'm really surprised people are picking the Giants. They aren't a good football team. Patriots always seem to find a way to win and they're still playing with fire and blazing through the regular season.

Chiefs @ Broncos-Broncos bury the Chiefs at home as Peyton sets the career NFL passing yardage record in the first quarter.

Cardinals @ Seahawks-I know the Seahawks have been a disappointment this year, but they'll find a way to win ugly at home against a quality opponent.

Texans @ Bengals-This is a gimme. This won't be the Bengals first loss.

Old 11-09-2015, 11:23 PM

6,408 posts, read 9,015,839 times
Stinking up the picks 3 weeks running...

Last week: 7-6
Overall: 82-50

Bills @ Jets
Lions @ Packers
Cowboys @ Buccaneers
Panthers @ Titans
Bears @ Rams
Saints @ Redskins
Dolphins @ Eagles
Browns @ Steelers
Jaguars @ Ravens
Vikings @ Raiders
Patriots @ Giants
Chiefs @ Broncos
Cardinals @ Seahawks
Texans @ Bengals

Old 11-10-2015, 05:33 AM

23,766 posts, read 29,150,053 times
the victors (pre-determined by scientific calculation)...

BUF
(4.2) @ NYJ

DET @ G.B. (11.3)
JAX.@ BLT. (5.6)

CHI @ STL. (7.1)
CLV @ PTS (8.2)
CAR
(2.7) @ TEN
N.O. @ *WSH (2.4)
DLS. @ *T.B. (2.6)

MIA. @ PHL. (7.0)

MIN. @ OAK (1.4)

K.C. @ DNV (5.5)
N.E.
(3.1) @ NYG (I reserve the right to change this pick if Deadspin finds Gisele leaving Coach Belichick's hotel room and locking tongues with him in the hall-way and the Giants post the pictures on the Jumbotron right before kick-off)

ARZ (2.2) @ SEA

HOU @ CIN. (10.4)

*upset

- 5 last week
85 - 47 season
lock of the week (4 - 1) - Cincinnati (prev LOWs: New England, Atlanta, Arizona, Green Bay, NYG)
take the points (4 - 1) - Washington (+1 1/2), Tampa Bay (+1 1/2), NYG (+7 1/2)
give the points (2 - 1) - Pittsburgh (-4 1/2)

Last edited by Ghengis; 11-10-2015 at 05:46 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football