Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-04-2015, 07:13 PM

4,454 posts, read 3,393,373 times

Advertisements

The Kickoff game starts next week and season will be on its way pretty soon so here are my predictions for Week 1:
Steelers @ Patriots
Packers @ Bears
Seahawks @ Rams
Panthers @ Jaguars
Saints @ Cardinals
Lions @ Chargers
Dolphins @ Redskins
Colts @ Bills
Browns @ Jets
Chiefs @ Texans
Ravens @ Broncos
Bengals @ Raiders
Titans @ Buccaneers
Giants @ Cowboys
Eagles @ Falcons
Vikings @ 49ers.
Those are my predictions for the first week.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-05-2015, 12:43 AM

2,286 posts, read 2,007,329 times
Steelers @ Patriots
Packers @ Bears
Seahawks @ Rams
Panthers @ Jaguars
Saints @ Cardinals
Lions@ Chargers
Dolphins
@ Redskins
Colts @ Bills
Browns @ Jets
Chiefs @ Texans
Ravens @ Broncos
Bengals @ Raiders
Titans @ Buccaneers
Giants @ Cowboys
Eagles @ Falcons
Vikings @ 49ers

Old 09-05-2015, 05:54 AM

14,324 posts, read 14,623,274 times
Already, where did the summer go! I'll have to think about it for a bit but I do know even without Jordy, the Packers can beat the Bears!

Old 09-05-2015, 06:06 AM

3,051 posts, read 2,598,798 times
Vikings 19-0 record. Take it to the bank.

Old 09-05-2015, 05:23 PM

7,595 posts, read 6,087,283 times
Steelers @ PATRIOTS Tom Brady and Bill Bilicheck have spent the whole summer drinking and plotting new ways to cheat without getting caught. Not only is this the beginning of the season, but it is a chance to see what cheatings the Evil Patriots have planned.
PACKERS @ Bears Injured Packers still come out ahead of this year's Bears.
SEAHAWKS @ Rams Pete Carroll is still the coolest coach in the league, and the Rams, while improving, are not quite ready to beat the Seahawks on opening day.
PANTHERS @ Jaguars This is another matchup of a solid team vs an up and coming team.
Saints @ CARDINALS The Pesky Red Birds have something to prove, and I think they will make a statement against a weakening Saints team
Lions @ CHARGERS Home Team Advantage will play a factor here,, but the Chargers should not get their hopes up too much.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
===================================
A SUPER BOWL REMATCH !!!!!
DOLPHINS @ Redskins While RG3 and out sits on the bench and watches his job fade like Bill CLinton's Wife's Hopes, the FINZ will start a trek to the playoffs with a solid defensive performance
================================================== ==========
COLTS @ Buffaloes The Colts have all the tools to make the playoffs and the Big Game, while the Buffaloes have a head coach that I would not trust to build this team any more than I would trust my fat sister to stay out of the cookie jar.
BROWNS @ Jets Jets will be awful, Browns, better. Go Figure.
CHIEFS @ Texans On the road against a Texan team that is only 20 players away from being good, this is the Chiefs day to shine
Which calls for a commercial break

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nmgice3ieZ4

Ravens @ BRONCOS While I have no faith in the "donkeys" this year, I think the thin air may slow the Ravens down this early in the season, but in what will be Peyton Mannings last year, wins will not come easy.
BENGALS @ Raiders Bengals look to be a good team, while the Raiders are rebuilding, still.
TITANS @ Buccaneers Don't go ragging on Jamie Winston just yet. He is up against a more balanced team, although neither team can play defense and both have new, untested, franchise quarterbacks.
GIANTS @ Cowboys I think the Cowboys will follow the trend and tank somewhat this year. And I think the Giants will be better And I sadly think that sometimes, Romo will go down with an injury and not get up.
EAGLES @ Falcons The Eagles are not great, but the Falcons may be downright awful. This is another example of whoever scores the most points will probably win.
VIKINGS @ 49ers. I don't know about 19-0, but the Viks will certainly be the league's most improved team. That is IF They manage to win more games than they lose.

Last edited by LargeKingCat; 09-05-2015 at 05:25 PM.. Reason: mispeeeled some wrds

Old 09-05-2015, 05:24 PM

7,595 posts, read 6,087,283 times
Default keeping things light on the boards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzly Addams View Post
Vikings 19-0 record. Take it to the bank.
For that to happen they would have to win every single game !

Old 09-05-2015, 06:09 PM

23,766 posts, read 29,058,499 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LargeKingCat View Post
For that to happen they would have to win every single game !
every game?

Old 09-06-2015, 07:07 AM

24,411 posts, read 23,070,474 times
STEELERS patriots
PACKERS bears
SEAHAWKS rams
PANTHERS jaguars
SAINTS cardinals
lions CHARGERS
DOLPHINS redskins
COLTS bills
BROWNS jets
CHIEFS Texans
RAVENS broncos
BENGALS raiders
TITANS buccaneers
GIANTS cowboys
EAGLES falcons
vikings 49ers
I'm basing this on a prediction that the quarterback standings will be throwing many people for a loop and making things unpredictable to say the least.

Old 09-06-2015, 07:51 AM

23,766 posts, read 29,058,499 times
I pick all the home teams

Old 09-06-2015, 11:12 AM

6,329 posts, read 3,617,020 times
Steelers @ Patriots
Packers @ Bears
Seahawks @ Rams
Panthers @ Jaguars
Saints @ Cardinals
Lions @ Chargers
Dolphins @ Redskins
Colts @ Bills
Browns @ Jets
Chiefs @ Texans
Ravens @ Broncos
Bengals @ Raiders
Titans @ Buccaneers
Giants @ Cowboys
Eagles @ Falcons
Vikings @ 49ers.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football