Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Product Reviews
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-22-2011, 11:01 AM

2,186 posts, read 8,600,727 times

Advertisements

Airfree Onix 3000 air sterilizer

Rating: 5 out of 5
  • Currently 5.0/5.0

Airfree Onix 3000 Air Sterilizers are the new generation of ear purifiers, using the new technology which eliminates the use of filters. Instead of hard to replace and often expensive filters, these air sterilizers use heat to burn bacteria, viruses, mold spores and fungi, all those things we are not aware of, but which are all around of us.
When researching for the perfect air purifiers, to get rid of my morning congestion and the mold we were afraid we had in our basement, I was surprised by the number of different types, sizes, and prices. Since we still did not have any serious health issues like allergies, I did not want to spend a fortune, and some purifiers go to more than 1000 dollars. I also did not want a giant ugly box in my living room. Noise was another issue, there is enough noise already from all other appliances. So, the result of my research was Airfree Onix 3000 and I am very happy with my choice. It is totally silent, and does not require any maintenance. It covers up to 650 sq. feet, but it is mobile, so I can easily move it from the living room to the bedroom. It eliminates up to 90% of all airborne microorganisms, good enough for me. Airfree Onix air sterilizes use Thermodynamic Sterilizing System (TSS) technology, which has been tested by many different institutions and ISO 17025 laboratories in six countries including the USA.
My new air purifier also looks nice - it comes in white and black (I bought black), it is fairly small and can fit unobtrusively in the corner of the room. It has no controls - you just plug it and that's it. It is very economical, it barely uses any power. I also love the price of $269.00, which is what I paid for it at the http://www.allergybuyersclub.com
The only thing missing with this air purifier is that it does not eliminate odors, so my husband still has to smoke his occasional cigar on the porch.

Review by professional reviewer, Oct. 2, 2010
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Product Reviews