Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Product Reviews
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-23-2011, 10:14 AM

2,186 posts, read 8,602,632 times

Advertisements

The LG dishwashers provide large capacity, quiet operation, and wonderful cleaning power. I am really pleased with this addition to my kitchen, replacing an old worn out model with this new and sleek version. This Energy Star qualified dishwasher features adjustable racks, an automatic temperature control and uses LG's patented TrueSteam(TM) Technology. This translates to exceptionally clean dishes that eliminates backed on or hardended food and still uses less power than other similarly equipped dishwashers. This same technology applies to the SteamDelicate(TM) cycle when used in cleaning fine china so there is no need to worry about disasters befalling the Royal Doulton ware. I was worried the first time, but now use it regularly.

The LG Electronics 24 In. Fully Integrated SteamDishwasher operates with LoDecibel(TM) Quiet Operation; making it one of the quietest dishwashers on the market. It's so well insulated that you will hardly hear it operating.
Two of my favorite features are the adjustable rack system that lets you move the racks to fit in pots, pans and odd sized items into the dishwasher so that they benefit from the cleaning power that is available. There is so much capacity in the dishwasher that 16 place settings can be washed at one time.

There is no need for rinsing as there is a built in disposer and self cleaning filter that grinds the food remaining on the dishes into small pieces so that they may be flushed away down the drain with all the dirty water.

There is also an adjustable third rack for utensils and flatware that is easily removed so that larger items can be placed in the dishwasher. The three upper baskets can be combined together or used separately to create the most room in the interior of the dishwasher. This will enable you to determine exactly what you need for what cycle. I even put the wok into the dishwasher so that it could be sterilized before I seasoned it. Another aspect of the wash cycle is that there are three levels of washing intensity so that pots on the bottom of the dishwasher receive the strongest water flow and the top rack's plastics the softest.

Finally there are LED controls that let you have electronic start and settings so that there are no unsightly knobs. You just touch them and they are set. It gives the dishwasher a contemporary and sleek look. The dishwasher is in stainless steel so the exterior is always easy to clean and looks highly polished.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Product Reviews