Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Psychology
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-10-2017, 04:13 PM

5,238 posts, read 4,065,675 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vectoris View Post
lmao!! I couldn't rep you, too many, they said, spread it around, they said!

~~ on the subject of footwear...

In my house there is a single sock that would fit maybe.. a 2 or 3 year old. I don't know if it belonged to one of my kids from 30 years ago or one of their kids from 8 years ago. But I don't know where to put it so it gets left lying around and then gets put in the laundry.

I think I've been washing it for 4 years now. I might throw it out this week. If the other one turns up 2 days later, I will cut it into shreds and throw it out, too.
And why is there always one single sock (that can't be paired up with any other sock), every time you do a wash?

Also, my daughter has loads of pairs of black socks for school. Do you know what? Pairing up loads of pairs of black socks, has got to be one of the most boring things ever. Yawn...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-10-2017, 04:21 PM

5,238 posts, read 4,065,675 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Remington Steel View Post
And it was Monday not Sunday.
Altogether now...

"It's just another Manic Monday,
Wish it was Sunday,
Cause that's my fun day,
My 'I don't have to run' day,
It's just another Manic Monday"...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SsmVgoXDq2w

Old 07-10-2017, 04:58 PM

67,650 posts, read 60,991,038 times
Quote:
lmao!! I couldn't rep you, too many, they said, spread it around, they said!

~~ on the subject of footwear...

In my house there is a single sock that would fit maybe.. a 2 or 3 year old. I don't know if it belonged to one of my kids from 30 years ago or one of their kids from 8 years ago. But I don't know where to put it so it gets left lying around and then gets put in the laundry.

I think I've been washing it for 4 years now. I might throw it out this week. If the other one turns up 2 days later, I will cut it into shreds and throw it out, too.
HA! This sounds like a most excellent plan!!!!!!!

Old 07-10-2017, 05:01 PM

Quote:
And it was Monday not Sunday.
Sunday was her fun day, her I don't wanna run day. Not Monday. Monday was the day the song was about. Manic Monday in fact. And yes, it is by the Bangles.

Quote:
It's just another manic Monday
I wish it was Sunday
'Cause that's my fun day
My I don't have to run day
It's just another manic Monday
https://play.google.com/music/previe...=kp-songlyrics

Now that song is stuck in my head. DANG IT.

Oh, shoot - I just saw Star's post. Hers is better.

Old 07-10-2017, 07:26 PM

2,496 posts, read 1,874,676 times
"I don't care if Monday's blue/Tuesday's gray and Wednesday, too/Thursday I don't care about you/It's Friday I'm in love...
---The Cure

(Now, if I could just get this out of my head....)

Old 07-10-2017, 08:05 PM

6,005 posts, read 4,791,139 times
We drive past a town called Winchester quite often and every stinkin' time I see the road sign, I get the "Winchester Cathedral" song in my head. It makes me feel bitey.

And then of course I have to spread the joy around, so I sing it... get it outta my head!

Old 07-10-2017, 08:51 PM

2,913 posts, read 2,052,275 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KathrynAragon View Post
Sunday was her fun day, her I don't wanna run day. Not Monday. Monday was the day the song was about. Manic Monday in fact. And yes, it is by the Bangles.
Oh...ok

Old 07-10-2017, 08:52 PM

1,376 posts, read 2,167,896 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicci6Squirrels View Post
We drive past a town called Winchester quite often and every stinkin' time I see the road sign, I get the "Winchester Cathedral" song in my head. It makes me feel bitey.

And then of course I have to spread the joy around, so I sing it... get it outta my head!
That was just cruel, Nicci6! For that, I give you the Pina Colada song... "If you like Pina Coladas, and getting caught in the rain.. If you're not into yoga, if you have half a brain"

Old 07-10-2017, 08:53 PM

Quote:
Oh...ok
Just trying to help you keep your first world problems straight. I mean, surely you can see why these details are so unimportant, right?

Old 07-10-2017, 09:49 PM

6,005 posts, read 4,791,139 times
Quote:
That was just cruel, Nicci6! For that, I give you the Pina Colada song... "If you like Pina Coladas, and getting caught in the rain.. If you're not into yoga, if you have half a brain"
Nooooooooooooooo! Ya stinka!
I also had the "Tie Me Kangaroo Down, Sport! Tie Me Kangaroo DOWN" in my head the other day. WHY? HOW? What the what, ya know? Where did it come from and what in the world did I do to deserve it? Oh. I ear wormed everyone with the Winchester Cathedral song. I probably deserve it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Psychology