Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary
 [Register]
Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary The Triangle Area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-19-2007, 09:16 AM

1,515 posts, read 6,982,128 times

Advertisements

First of all, I did take my camera out on the road with me. As soon as I started to turn it on, I realized that I left the battery on the charger..at home! *sigh* Anyway, the following unprofessional pictures were shot by my friend on my camera phone. I mostly took pictures of just model homes, neighborhoods and just houses that are currently for sale so everyone kind of got an idea of the houses in Clayton.
Then, I had to go to work.
I'll try to get some downtown shots by this weekend.

Anyway, enjoy!
~Heather~

Cobblestone: Anderson homes
This is the model. It will be up for sale in a few months, finished garage & sunroom. Beautiful wrap around porch!

*Picture will be available soon!

This picture is just the neighborhood in general
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y52/Ferrickhead28Andersonneighborhood.jpg (broken link)

Another neighborhood shot:

On the same road as Anderson, you pull into the KB Homes

Cobblestone: KB Homes

[IMG]http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y52/Ferrickhead28/KBhomes2.jpg
[/IMG]

Next, we have Centex homes:

Centex Neighborhood:

Centex Model home:

I got lost driving around the Flowers plantation, I think I ended up in the 700 price range houses! Whoops!

Flowers plantation:

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-19-2007, 04:58 PM

546 posts, read 2,417,163 times
Great photos! Anything from the Cleveland Road area? Broadmoor? Thanks for sharing!

Old 03-19-2007, 05:04 PM

31 posts, read 81,783 times
darling...looks like nice construction too.
lorivrba.com

Old 03-19-2007, 06:42 PM

161 posts, read 683,193 times
Clayton is really that nice and the value is fantastic. Flowers Plantation is a nice curbed community. Shopping nearby is great and these Johnston County schools rate as well as some of the best in Wake County. It's true.... I'm a realtor in North Raleigh and I find myself in this area all the time.

Old 03-20-2007, 06:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nclover View Post
Great photos! Anything from the Cleveland Road area? Broadmoor? Thanks for sharing!

No problem!
I just recently moved to Clayton, as soon as I figure out where Cleveland Rd & Broadmoor are, I will grab my camera and head out that way!

I also take requests, so if there is an area you are interested in (Clayton), please let me know and I will see what I can do!

~Heather~

Old 03-20-2007, 07:24 AM

138 posts, read 618,677 times
Thanks so much for sharing Heather!! Gives me a little bit of an idea as to what it looks like. No requests specifically...just any pics from Clayton are nice. Maybe if you come across any dog parks. Your so nice to do this!!

Old 03-20-2007, 07:34 AM

112 posts, read 630,051 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ferrickhead28 View Post

I also take requests, so if there is an area you are interested in (Clayton), please let me know and I will see what I can do!

~Heather~
Thanks Heather... actually any pictures of "downtown" Clayton would be great... I know there is a historic part right? ANy shopping centers, or quaint shops? I still haven't a good idea of what the *town* of Clayton actually looks and feels like.

Thanks so much guys! YOu are all so very helpful and NICE!

Old 03-20-2007, 07:45 AM

I am familar with downtown Clayton, I have driven through it a couple of times. There is a really nice coffee shop (even though I dont drink coffee, I did hear it was really good!) that has a bar/restaurant upstairs that has excellent live music. The place is called "The Coffee Mill" with "The Flipside (bar)" upstairs.
http://www.thecoffeemill.com/

I drive down Hwy 70 all the time, I'll take some shots of the shopping centers while I'm out and drive through downtown Clayton.

For shopping, check out the Carolina Premium Outlet located in Smithfield, which is about 15-20 minutes outside of Clayton (I think). Here's the direct link to the shopping center, its really nice! (Tip: dont go anywhere near this place the day after Thanksgiving...from what I understand, its more of a nightmare than the MALL and WALMART combined!)
http://www.premiumoutlets.com/outlets/outlet.asp?id=48

Last edited by ferrickhead28; 03-20-2007 at 08:17 AM..

Old 03-20-2007, 07:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugluvr View Post
Thanks so much for sharing Heather!! Gives me a little bit of an idea as to what it looks like. No requests specifically...just any pics from Clayton are nice. Maybe if you come across any dog parks. Your so nice to do this!!

I dont know of any dog parks in the area, the only one that I know about (and love!) is the one below (direct link to their website)

http://www.millbrook-dog-park.com/joomla/index.php

Old 03-20-2007, 07:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ferrickhead28 View Post
I dont know of any dog parks in the area, the only one that I know about (and love!) is the one below (direct link to their website)

http://www.millbrook-dog-park.com/joomla/index.php
Whoops! Its in Raleigh. Forgot to mention that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary