Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary
 [Register]
Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary The Triangle Area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-29-2011, 08:32 AM

30 posts, read 83,624 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by meanieme View Post
where are these neighborhoods? they must be new since i've never heard of them. I know Town Hall Commons but not these.

Phillips Place - KB Homes
Bellemont - DR Horton
Evans Farm - M/I
All the three are in Cary.

Phillips Place - KB Homes
Right behind Harris Teeter on Davis Dr
Bellemont - DR Horton
On Cary Glen after crossing NC 55
Evans Farm - M/I
On Green Level Church road after crossing NC 55
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-29-2011, 07:38 PM

1,540 posts, read 5,564,866 times
Not a fan of KB everything is an upgrade unless you like the bare box look.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rtumati View Post
With KB, I was surprised when I saw exhaust fans is an upgrade for the bathrooms. BTW, I came to know today that DR Horton has a new community, Friendship Corner, coming up on Evans Rd Cary.

May I know which floor plan it is that had the leak problem? We looked at Amelia in Bellemont and interested in Franklin at Friendship Corner.

Thanks!

Old 06-06-2012, 01:13 PM

235 posts, read 423,559 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DebbieF View Post
Not a fan of KB everything is an upgrade unless you like the bare box look.
We're looking into buying in Philip's Place. Anyone lives there now? What is your experience? We were looking at resales in Twin Lakes (excellent location), but I couldn't get over the airplane noise We've been to Philip's Place many times and airplane noise doesn't seem to be as bad as Twin Lakes (didn't actually notice the noise at all).

BTW, Granite counters, bath exhaust fans, covered/screened in deck, hardwood in kitchen and foyer, etc are standard...

Slab is standard but can only be done on select lots, so you end up paying extra 7k for the crawl space ;(

Old 06-06-2012, 01:33 PM

621 posts, read 2,219,348 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by meh_whatever View Post
Any reason you're not looking for a resale? You could get a nicer home that way.
Totally agree.. plus the location factor is a huge issue with only looking at brand new homes.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary