Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary
 [Register]
Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary The Triangle Area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-14-2008, 08:46 AM

1,395 posts, read 5,086,934 times

Advertisements

I would hope that most people in the neighborhood would be welcoming to a gay couple. I can't speak for them. I know I would be fine with it. I assume most people here are educated and would have open minds about that sort of thing. Don't be disappointed if I don't bring you brownies tho. I have intentions of doing that to say hi to my new neighbors, but I never get around to it. As long as people keep their yards nice and take care of their homes and are considerate of others I don't care who moves in.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-14-2010, 06:47 PM

3 posts, read 3,254 times
Is there a problem with odor from the Water filtration plant? Seems that it may be an old problem that may have been resolved?

Can anyone recommend a good fitness center in the area?

Old 12-15-2010, 02:14 PM

18 posts, read 55,010 times
Default The Park at West Lake

I've lived in The Park at West Lake for the past 2-years and haven't noticed any issues with the Water Treatment plant. I know that the plant did a lot of work to remediate some issues that were present in the past. The community is a great mix of young families and older retiree age groups. Cary also has a Community center adjacent to the Middlecreek H.S. complex that is open for recreational use. Also, there are lit tennis facilities available and plenty of walking trails.

Old 01-23-2011, 09:54 PM

1 posts, read 1,219 times
Default How much does it cost to get your yard fenced in...?

Hi,
My husband and I viewed a house in The Parks at West Lake today. The house was nice but did not have a fenced in backyard- which is a must for us! I noticed a few houses that had the nice iron black fences. I was just curious if anyone has one and about how much that would cost. Thanks.

-Alana

Old 01-23-2011, 10:01 PM

1,395 posts, read 5,086,934 times
Our yard on Larboard cost about 5-6K to fence.

Old 01-24-2011, 06:58 AM

294 posts, read 829,663 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by alanamcarthur View Post
Hi,
My husband and I viewed a house in The Parks at West Lake today. The house was nice but did not have a fenced in backyard- which is a must for us! I noticed a few houses that had the nice iron black fences. I was just curious if anyone has one and about how much that would cost. Thanks.

-Alana
do you know which neighborhood you were in (Heritage, woodlands, Drees, etc? each section has different covenants regarding fence type. some wood, some black aluminum, etc. (it drives me nuts.....)

Old 01-24-2011, 11:31 AM

1,886 posts, read 4,817,323 times
The black aluminum fence costs around $22 per linear foot including installation, or at least it did a couple of years ago.

Google All-Star fence in Clayton. They did ours.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary