Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary
 [Register]
Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary The Triangle Area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-02-2013, 11:43 AM

2 posts, read 2,832 times

Advertisements

I own a home in Sanford, NC and currently live in Pocatello, ID. My husband has always cleaned the pine needles off the roof in the past but now we need to hire someone to do it since we are 2700 miles away (We left in May to move to Idaho). We have gutter covers on the home. Any recommendations on when is the best time period to complete the task and who to hire for the task?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-02-2013, 02:04 PM

7,077 posts, read 4,690,002 times
Now would be a good time of year to do that, and at least one additional time in the spring or summer. We just had a lot of wind in this area a couple days ago, so lots of little branches and pine needles have fallen. Depending on the area, some damage was worse than that.

Can you have a neighbor take a look at your property?

You can probably schedule that work with any lawn mowing service.

best,
toodie

Old 02-02-2013, 07:48 PM

9,765 posts, read 15,715,713 times
Probably a gutter cleaner.

Old 02-03-2013, 06:17 AM

2 posts, read 2,832 times
Thanks, I will ask a neighbor to take a look. I have no idea what is going on and my tenants are worthless. Their lease is up on March 30th and I cannot wait. Hopefully we will get someone my husband knows in the home renting it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary