Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary
 [Register]
Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary The Triangle Area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-18-2014, 06:17 PM

635 posts, read 1,617,402 times

Advertisements

That's a shame that Deerfield doesn't have vacancies, but presumably that can change. There's a complex directly across from it called the Forest - they are older apts, but in a nice spot, supposedly undergoing renovations, and likely cheaper than Deerfield. I lived there for a few years, moving out about 10 yrs ago to purchase a home.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-18-2014, 07:07 PM

125 posts, read 195,816 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jill7930 View Post
That's a shame that Deerfield doesn't have vacancies, but presumably that can change. There's a complex directly across from it called the Forest - they are older apts, but in a nice spot, supposedly undergoing renovations, and likely cheaper than Deerfield. I lived there for a few years, moving out about 10 yrs ago to purchase a home.
They don't have W/D in their one bedroom apartments, only the 2 bedrooms.

Old 01-18-2014, 07:26 PM

698 posts, read 960,187 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightRN View Post
They don't have W/D in their one bedroom apartments, only the 2 bedrooms.
Check out Riverstone Residential Group, riverstoneres.com
they have 4 properties in Durham and at least one I checked has W/D in the 1 BR units.
The property they manage here in Orlando is really nice, well maintained

Old 01-18-2014, 07:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by VTGal View Post
Check out Riverstone Residential Group, riverstoneres.com
they have 4 properties in Durham and at least one I checked has W/D in the 1 BR units.
The property they manage here in Orlando is really nice, well maintained
Nice units, but a little over my budget.

Apartment hunting is such an ordeal. Ugh.

Old 01-18-2014, 08:22 PM

Quote:
Nice units, but a little over my budget.

Apartment hunting is such an ordeal. Ugh.
I know it is

Did you check the community housing survey? someone posted a link earlier on, some helpful info there
Did you check Pinnacle Ridge? Woodstone at Croasdaile?

Old 01-18-2014, 09:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by VTGal View Post
I know it is

Did you check the community housing survey? someone posted a link earlier on, some helpful info there
Did you check Pinnacle Ridge? Woodstone at Croasdaile?
I'm looking into Croasdaile Apartments, but will add Woodstone at Croasdaile to my short list as well.

Pinnacle Ridge won't have a 1/1 available for my move in dates.

I think a lot of my issue is coming from my move-in date unfortunately. I'm off to bed for the night and then back to touring apartments tomorrow. Wish me luck!

Thanks for your help, I appreciate all your helpful advice. Keep them coming in case these few don't work out!

Old 01-19-2014, 06:14 PM

I think I'm going to end up going with Colonial Grand at Patterson Place or Lenox at Patterson Place. They seem to be the best options for me. Thank you everyone for helping me figure out some places!

Old 01-19-2014, 08:41 PM

Quote:
I think I'm going to end up going with Colonial Grand at Patterson Place or Lenox at Patterson Place. They seem to be the best options for me. Thank you everyone for helping me figure out some places!
Awesome, glad you narrowed it down, great news!

Old 02-02-2014, 06:38 PM

Quote:
Which one did you choose?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary