Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary
 [Register]
Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary The Triangle Area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-25-2015, 05:22 PM

26 posts, read 48,823 times

Advertisements

All,

I will be relocating to the area. I need a small space to work and provide an address for my small consulting company. I have searched the forum and there are few old postings, but they are not very detailed and probably out of date. Anyone know of good virtual office/coworking spaces in the Raleigh/Cary/WakeForest area? Any experience with them?

I have looked at: Regus, Office USA, DaVincci, North Raleigh Business Center, American Underground, HQ Raleigh, and probably a couple of more I can't remember. The issue is that most of the ones that have a review…have bad reviews. While the two incubators have a wait list for offices and can't provide an address for strictly coworking space. I have to believe there are a couple of good ones around (outside of the incubators which get great feedback, but can't accommodate our needs right now).

Any thoughts? On a coworking space…or even just good address with mail delivery?

Thanks in advance!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-25-2015, 05:31 PM

22,671 posts, read 36,804,509 times
My DH used Regus for a mailing address. I don't think he had any complaints. Are you looking for a place to work as well?

Old 02-25-2015, 05:45 PM

683 posts, read 1,885,051 times
I read good things about American Underground all the time. You should seriously consider this as an option.

Old 02-25-2015, 05:49 PM

43,299 posts, read 77,129,965 times
There are casual offices popping up all over.
My landlord is on Towerview Ct. in Cary and offers them. I don't know if they have a vacancy just now. They are good people.
NVR Homes vacated their offices in the building behind, and is offering casual offices. They should have availability.
I have several friends who have casual office space on the 2nd level of 201 Shannon Oaks in Cary, and seem to be satisfied.

You also might look on Craigslist for a sublet office. There is always someone with a vacant office or two in a larger suite who would like to pick up some rent money.

Old 02-26-2015, 06:02 PM

744 posts, read 1,263,078 times
Check out Bull City Coworking in Durham.

Bull City Coworking

Old 02-26-2015, 09:50 PM

2 posts, read 5,078 times
It probably depends where you are living, but Regus is not the only option, and is probably the "stuffiest" outfit to deal with for an executive suite or mailing address.

There is an office by B.O.S.S (Byron office space solutions) near crabtree, they seem much easier to deal with.

There are many options for executive suites around Raleigh and I would advise researching all options before getting hooked up with Regus.

Old 02-28-2015, 10:03 PM

Thanks for all of the help!

Old 03-12-2015, 09:47 AM

54 posts, read 86,333 times
Were you able to find anything? I am considering some space for when my kids are making too much racket in the house.

Old 03-16-2015, 11:19 AM

Ledname,

I have not found anything. I came up for a long weekend and was trying to fit housing and office visits into the same trip. It turned out to be too much, so I just focused on housing. I will say there are a lot of different places around the triangle. I do like the idea of American Underground and HQ Raleigh, and have visited HQ raleigh. They seem to have created communities of people focused on startup and entrepreneurship. Not sure that is what you are looking for, but given where I am in this business, it is attractive to me.

Old 03-17-2015, 03:41 PM

814 posts, read 2,007,444 times
There is also the Frontier in RTP: The Frontier - The Research Triangle Park
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary