Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary
 [Register]
Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary The Triangle Area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-05-2016, 12:36 PM

12,475 posts, read 32,240,116 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nynraleigh View Post
You need to help him list his home so you he can move on...that's unreal...dogs bark, neighbor needs to get over it...

I had my across the street neighbor walk over last night, 6:15pm and said "it's a holiday, why are you mowing now?" I said well this is the only chance I have to do my lawn, AND I cut my lawn and maintain my yard every Monday evening since Tuesday is yard waste collection. I was like wth?

People love to complain...I said Happy 4th and fired up the mower again and continued; he stood there like a fool...don't see how the 4th of July has anything to do with me doing yard work...me thinks he's jealous of my yard, lol yet he was the first one snapping pictures of all the work I did last year and this year...I didn't go all NY on him, that will be next time LOL
LOL...my lender suggested he give the guy a call and offer him a really low rate as an incentive to MOVE!

Sounds like your neighbor and my neighbor need to get together since MISERY LOVES COMPANY!

I guess I'm just not vindictive enough...otherwise, I'd have hubby fire up his Harley at 11 PM! After all, you never know when you may need milk at that time of night!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-05-2016, 01:15 PM

6,160 posts, read 5,707,766 times
Posts like this make me glad I have decided to build a cabin on several acres of land. No loud neighbors, no nosey/annoying neighbors.

Old 07-05-2016, 02:24 PM

5,325 posts, read 3,207,883 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by McWallace View Post
Complete myth that rural areas are quieter. Maybe once upon a time that was true, but these days the country is littered with gun fanatics constantly firing their weapon collection, owners of trucks and motorcycles with excessively loud mufflers, dogs barking without ordinances to control them, people operating loud construction or mechanical equipment in their yard, etc.
This is the funniest thing I've seen all day! Thanks for the laugh!

Old 07-05-2016, 02:44 PM

166 posts, read 163,241 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoSox 15 View Post
This is the funniest thing I've seen all day! Thanks for the laugh!
Random cases of the giggles are sometimes a sign of instability, but if you learned something new then it's all worthwhile
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary