Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary
 [Register]
Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary The Triangle Area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-27-2009, 05:11 PM

5,265 posts, read 16,601,134 times

Advertisements

You are 24 and your grandma is in her 50's?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-27-2009, 05:16 PM

1,967 posts, read 955,549 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waterboy526 View Post
I often do that myself. I heard Raleigh is going to buy the statue of liberty and move it downtown, any truth to that rumor?
Quote:
Originally Posted by dansdrive View Post
I heard that too! In stead of being in the NY Harbor she will be set in NC Tar, (at least up to her heels).
And Garner will claim that the the property it sits on is actually theirs and not Raleighs'. That being said, the New Statue of Liberty will be in Garner!

Old 03-27-2009, 05:17 PM

75 posts, read 233,797 times
I'minformed2,

Yeah. What's wrong with that, eh? She's here to ensures that my life is good, nothing like what people of New Jersey did this to me.

Old 03-27-2009, 05:31 PM

646 posts, read 2,051,996 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by I'minformed2 View Post
You are 24 and your grandma is in her 50's?
It happens.....and it shouldn't matter how young the poster's mother was when she had her....or how young the grandmother was either.

Old 03-27-2009, 05:32 PM

881 posts, read 2,255,452 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthBradin85 View Post
I'minformed2,

Yeah. What's wrong with that, eh? She's here to ensures that my life is good, nothing like what people of New Jersey did this to me.
I have to ask, is English your native language?...

Besides your profile says you went to Wilson CC but yet you are asking what it is like to live in Wilson...

Old 03-27-2009, 05:59 PM

I'm going to Wilson Community College coming this 2010. Right now my situation is in full force, due to economy. I have lots of things to repair my life, so it can never happens again like this back in New Jersey.

It's just that we finally got our car that I've wanted for so long ever since we got in car accident last month, no thanks to this idiot who let his stuff to loose away to hit us and we're very, very lucky to be alive.

As of right now, we are going to have to sit down and wait for our lawyers to give us the money, so that will getting us out of this god-awful place that happens to be very boring town!

To answer your question: English is my first language, why? Did something that bother you?

Old 03-27-2009, 06:02 PM

5,265 posts, read 16,601,134 times
Are you by any chance deaf? They are asking because your grammar appears as if you maybe don't speak english as a native language. But I know that people who are born deaf have trouble with written grammar as well.

Old 03-27-2009, 06:06 PM

94 posts, read 175,875 times
Just wondering why you're living w/your grandma still.....

Old 03-27-2009, 06:08 PM

94 posts, read 175,875 times
No offense, just an odd request, I guess!

Old 03-27-2009, 06:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'minformed2 View Post
Are you by any chance deaf? They are asking because your grammar appears as if you maybe don't speak english as a native language. But I know that people who are born deaf have trouble with written grammar as well.
I was born hearing. After age of 3, I became deaf for no reason. As goes for my grammar, back in New Jersey, I've been told that my grammar is NOTHING like those people who struggles to make it perfect.

Please forgive me if I seemed a bit off to you, because my mind was at somewhere else. I will work on to make sure that my grammar evolves into next level. Is there a reason why it bothers you?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary