Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary
 [Register]
Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary The Triangle Area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-24-2009, 06:34 PM

12 posts, read 18,930 times

Advertisements

the liability you speak exist in the minds of HOA and insurance companies Because people do not want to share or have ideas of what eye sores are or are not, if sociogenic ilness where not so prevailant and people would stop complaining about how they wish things where to look and not look, than no liability but i guess people will continue their own i live on a island occult theology.Might as well be in the middle east with so many dos and donts cept i do not get beat just sued and with todays recession is worst for the blue collar worker. People do have a good imagination to justify their dogma as if these things where real and would happen. We should all be so self absorbed and selfish i guess.

Old 06-24-2009, 06:38 PM

16,294 posts, read 28,534,911 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FVmommy View Post
I know that a trampoline can increase the amount of homeowners' insurance premium - so I doubt a landlord would allow it; and I don't think a neighborhood would allow one on common property. I don't know specifics for your neighborhood, but I agree that the place to start is with the owner of the property you're renting.
My daughters brother-in-law had their homeowners insurance canceled as soon as the agent discovered a trampoline in the back yard.

Old 06-24-2009, 07:03 PM

464 posts, read 1,044,137 times
If the happiness of your kiddos is so paramount then why dont you rent / purchase a home in the country that is not burdened by a HOA?

HOAs are there for a reason and I for one am glad to be a member of one. A neighbor on a street behind us felt it would be high art to line his flower beds with CDs (shiny side out) which not only was obnoxious to look at, but at certain times of the day could blind drivers due to the sun shining off of them. Needless to say the HOA took care of that quickly...

As I stated, if HOAs are the devil in your eyes, move where there isnt one.

Old 06-24-2009, 07:13 PM

i can not believe these answers are so petty shallow and shortsighted eeewwww eyyyeee soreee what a cry and that nice story about blinding drivers that is a classic just so you do not have to see it lol.Stop the bs iam a mature adult there is no room on this forum for whinning about looks.

Old 06-24-2009, 07:16 PM

to: Tmasek

Was the agent mad meaning crazy cancel insurance because he is essentially calling your brother inlaw a irresponsible parent and creating a fantasy that a kid might get hurt and you might be sued and the insurance might have to cover. Sounds like a clever cover story for a insurance company that wanted to find a way to drop your brother in law sorry to hear this bs crap. after all the corruption recently and bail outs misused lolol we can no longer buy and accept such lines of bs from insurance companies.
There needs to be a group of lawyers for free to protect our rights and interests to be parents and raise a family.

Old 06-24-2009, 07:22 PM

It is the high minded haughty people of this world we need to caution against those who want favor and rewards for their influence, spite-fulness and threats. This Is Sparta i good movie to watch and write a disertation on (300)

Old 06-24-2009, 07:33 PM

4,606 posts, read 7,690,658 times
Thread closed.

Last edited by autumngal; 06-24-2009 at 08:06 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary