Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary
 [Register]
Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary The Triangle Area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-09-2009, 03:53 PM

72 posts, read 196,734 times

Advertisements

If you're going to obsess over a news personality, look at News 14's Heather Childers or Tracy Early like the rest of us.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-09-2009, 04:49 PM

460 posts, read 1,274,682 times
heh....or Frances Scott at 'TVD (Welcome back!!)

Old 09-09-2009, 05:14 PM

11,151 posts, read 15,838,997 times
To avoid any further fussing over the use of the "W" word, I've officially changed the thread's title. You may now resume discussions on whether or not she's expecting .....

Last edited by Green Irish Eyes; 09-09-2009 at 06:15 PM.. Reason: My smiley wasn't smiling!

Old 09-09-2009, 06:38 PM

144 posts, read 556,423 times
Elizabeth Gardner is my favorite meteorologist! I got her autograph at the fair a few years back and still have it (lame I know). I will have to check in the morning to see if I notice that "baby bump" you all speak of!

Old 09-09-2009, 07:57 PM

3,644 posts, read 8,583,386 times
Quote:
Elizabeth Gardner is my favorite meteorologist! I got her autograph at the fair a few years back and still have it (lame I know).
You got a weather forecaster's autograph? Yes, that is very lame. haha

Quote:
If you're going to obsess over a news personality, look at News 14's Heather Childers or Tracy Early like the rest of us.
Please. Heather does have it going on and Tracy is definitely cute but I've met her IRL and she's a stick. Way too thin for my likings. WTVD is where it's at for the best-looking news casters. WRAL and especially Elizabeth Gardner isn't hitting on much. However, I will say that it seems like Elizabeth stays pregnant. At least she can do something right because she sure can't predict the weather.

Old 09-09-2009, 08:44 PM

320 posts, read 1,070,444 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark of the Moon View Post
To avoid any further fussing over the use of the "W" word, I've officially changed the thread's title. You may now resume discussions on whether or not she's expecting .....
Thanks....given the topic that I introduced, I can't believe THAT is what everyone got hung up on!!

If I was feeling particularly devilish, I would post something about the STEWARDESS on my last flight......but I think it might be too much for some!

Old 09-09-2009, 08:55 PM

4,167 posts, read 4,883,607 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloaf View Post
If I was feeling particularly devilish, I would post something about the STEWARDESS on my last flight......but I think it might be too much for some!
Uh..... don't you really mean "Flight Attendant"?

You rarely hear the term Stewardess being used much these days because many flight attendants today are male.

Old 09-09-2009, 09:00 PM

8,166 posts, read 8,531,839 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skaternum View Post
A thread speculating on a "weathergirl's" preganancy? <shudder>
She's a degreed meteorologist.
Yabut not all meteorologists can get pregnant.
Degreed or not.
But yes, we noticed that a week or two ago. Here's my $10 into the pool. The question is will she come back after this, the third one, isn't it?

Old 09-09-2009, 09:02 PM

11,151 posts, read 15,838,997 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloaf View Post
Except that would take us even more off-topic .....

Old 09-09-2009, 09:05 PM

4,167 posts, read 4,883,607 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kbb34 View Post
Elizabeth Gardner is my favorite meteorologist! I got her autograph at the fair a few years back and still have it (lame I know). I will have to check in the morning to see if I notice that "baby bump" you all speak of!
I stopped watching WRAL in the mornings because Elizabeth was too much for me to endure that early in the morning and her weather forecasts really didn't tell me anything useful beyond vague predictions and off track out in left field conversation.

Otherwise, if she is pregnant again..... congratulations to her and her family.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary