Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary
 [Register]
Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary The Triangle Area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-18-2007, 02:51 PM

275 posts, read 1,115,024 times

Advertisements

I just happened to be looking at a house for sale, and the Buy Me house popped up as a new listing. Is it just me or has this house been totally staged? No piano, different colors...and the basement is totally cleared out. Still asking too much...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-18-2007, 03:16 PM

2,187 posts, read 8,010,729 times
What is the MLS number now? I just found it funny they kept reffering to it as the mansion. HUH? It just did not look that impressive to me and I agree they are asking too much.

Old 06-18-2007, 05:32 PM

959 posts, read 4,494,314 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CAKD View Post
What is the MLS number now? I just found it funny they kept reffering to it as the mansion. HUH? It just did not look that impressive to me and I agree they are asking too much.
Yes someone please share the mls

Old 06-18-2007, 07:21 PM

275 posts, read 1,115,024 times
The mls is 938765...

Old 06-18-2007, 11:48 PM

55 posts, read 353,641 times
I saw this listed as I was watching the show. The piano was in the foyer I think and there isn't a picture of that exact area in the new photos.

The word mansion is all relative. In Ca the stars live in some smaller homes yet they are called mansions.

I live in a 5723 sq ft home in AZ and we call it the mini mansion.

Can't wait to cash out and downsize.

They change the square feet on that dang house. But hey if it isn't selling for whatever price when people go into it and see the sq ft whether legally liveable sq ft changing it isn't going to matter.

I never buy a house based on price per square ft. You have to see what you are getting for that price per sq ft. Laminate vs hardwood floors, stainless steel vs older appliances, granite vs tile...etc.

Wallpaper from Hell vs nice neutral colors.

Linda

Old 06-19-2007, 02:18 AM

237 posts, read 915,324 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by flagstaffgal View Post
I saw this listed as I was watching the show. The piano was in the foyer I think and there isn't a picture of that exact area in the new photos.

The word mansion is all relative. In Ca the stars live in some smaller homes yet they are called mansions.

I live in a 5723 sq ft home in AZ and we call it the mini mansion.

Can't wait to cash out and downsize.

They change the square feet on that dang house. But hey if it isn't selling for whatever price when people go into it and see the sq ft whether legally liveable sq ft changing it isn't going to matter.

I never buy a house based on price per square ft. You have to see what you are getting for that price per sq ft. Laminate vs hardwood floors, stainless steel vs older appliances, granite vs tile...etc.

Wallpaper from Hell vs nice neutral colors.

Linda
Are you moving to raleigh? we are moving from vegas .

Old 06-19-2007, 08:10 AM

959 posts, read 4,494,314 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by needhalc View Post
The mls is 938765...

Thank you The kitchen looks small for the price of the home. Or is there more off the photo?

I'm coveting the round rug in the bathroom
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary