Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate > Real Estate Professionals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-16-2015, 11:33 AM

4 posts, read 4,140 times

Advertisements

Hi. I have some problem with my idx plugin for WordPress on my website and i want to change it but i don't know which should I choose. I looking for plugin which will work well with multiple mls boards. Because to covered my area i need an access to 3 boards at Florida (Fort Lauderdale South Broward and Hollywood Realtors), and with plugin which i already have (idx broker) my clients are forced to make 3 separate searches to see listing from one city. because they have to choose listings from which mls boards they are searching. When i try to combine it, the search results are not divide into houses and condos. All listings are displayed together. If anyone had a problem like this ? Which plugin you're using on yours sides?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-16-2015, 11:38 AM

43,294 posts, read 77,129,965 times
Is there an IDX that will, out of the box, aggregate three feeds into one solution?
I wouldn't think so.

You might hit a bunch of other agents' sites who are delivering what you want to do and see what they are using.

Old 04-16-2015, 11:59 AM

I really don't know that because it's my first wordpress site. I used ready sites before and there every search engine works well.

Old 04-16-2015, 12:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by myhouseflorida View Post
I really don't know that because it's my first wordpress site. I used ready sites before and there every search engine works well.
Why did you go to WP, then, if what you had worked?

Old 04-16-2015, 12:21 PM

Because the search worked fine but the page does not look good. They had only few template to choose which was really not attractive and I could not edit them in any way.
A few years ago when I buy that website it was not so bad, but now I want to change something, and I did not expect problems like this.
what you are using on your website?

Old 04-16-2015, 12:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by myhouseflorida View Post
Because the search worked fine but the page does not look good. They had only few template to choose which was really not attractive and I could not edit them in any way.
A few years ago when I buy that website it was not so bad, but now I want to change something, and I did not expect problems like this.
what you are using on your website?
I use WordPress and IDX Broker. Click my name on this post, and the drop down homepage link takes you to it.
But, my MLS includes 16 counties, and I don't need any additional MLS membership at all.
So, my needs are different from yours.

Old 06-01-2015, 01:05 PM

If someone will have problem like me i can say that i solved mine. I change idx Broker to showcase idx. They are cheaper then idx broker i can add as many MLS's as i want in the same price and everything works well. I have a better contact with support also and they are a lot more open to make changes and improves.

Old 06-01-2015, 10:50 PM

1,429 posts, read 2,420,117 times
Stupid question:
I have wordpress to blog but what is IDX for? How do I set it up? All I do is tag words. Should I just google the process?
I am looking for buyer! how do I do that too? I got a 1.2 million FSBO listed that could not be sold for three years on and off the market and did it in 18 days. Now what? Help!

Old 06-02-2015, 04:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by breakingbad View Post
Stupid question:
I have wordpress to blog but what is IDX for? How do I set it up? All I do is tag words. Should I just google the process?
I am looking for buyer! how do I do that too? I got a 1.2 million FSBO listed that could not be sold for three years on and off the market and did it in 18 days. Now what? Help!
IDX = Internet Data Exchange
IDX is how MLS members display other members listings on their websites. Most MLSs allow IDX, but not all do.

Are you an agent and MLS member?

Old 06-17-2015, 06:28 AM

8 posts, read 27,015 times
there are some plugins that compatible with Multiple MLS board.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate > Real Estate Professionals