Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-06-2012, 06:06 PM

4,511 posts, read 13,576,169 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOLA2SGF View Post
huey, I am having trouble understanding you, too. What or where is SG? Really, all that I can understand from your posts is that you are very upset for some reason. I wish I could understand what you want to tell us.
I think SG is code for Singapore, where English is the primary official language. I agree that interpreting Huey's comments is very challenging.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-06-2012, 08:56 PM

2,401 posts, read 4,682,578 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOLA2SGF View Post
huey, I am having trouble understanding you, too. What or where is SG? Really, all that I can understand from your posts is that you are very upset for some reason. I wish I could understand what you want to tell us.
Hmmm...
Am I here to tell you something??? Not that I recall asking any question???

I was just "commenting" & saying to rep the OP and that I like this article...

How & when did it read to a question of a story to tell someone I really don't know????

Hmmm... must be a weird code of trade language of "assume much".

And nooo.. not upset at all, having too much fun here plus I get extras. = "a gain".

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjrcm View Post
I think SG is code for Singapore, where English is the primary official language. I agree that interpreting Huey's comments is very challenging.
Brandon got a point maybe...

in when "some" agent gets involved.... then most ALL the agents (birds of a feather flock together???) jump in just like when 1 agent commits a crime now all agents become incriminated too... yah something along that line Brandon says... I wonder if it weren't true.

Anymore "?" want to jump in on this discussions???
I love proofs & pulling legs.

Quote... through actions comes a reaction... like a ripple in the water.
Thoughts... why seek justification when there really is nothing that needs justifying about??? As in when not that criminal & did nothing wrong... why should there be that blind defense???
So something must have hurt a nerve???

Hmmm.... dunno. Nothing to do with me. I repeat, am not an agent... not trying to defend this article or my trade.

Old 06-06-2012, 09:20 PM

"*You* = "you and I" the general public that mental note to especially *self* as well."

Note* especially that mental note to self... addressed to "self" of course...
So a great example of free speech here, that comment to self...

Then who *first* started to addressed & single me out???
One of the agents...
Remember the no personal attack clause here????

Like I said, birds of a feather flock together...
what has my note to self got to do with anyone else???
Did I ask anyone to understand even???
I believe no... I don't even have a question mind you.
Its a statement, my own who cares if you care??? to understand or not???

Freedom of speech., ya'll! Respect that private right.
Why get involved with something absolutely nothing to do with you... one & all???

A bit too sensitive much maybe???

Old 06-06-2012, 09:23 PM

And for all who wants to jump in...
Read that first post first.
Again... nothing to do with anyone else.... my POV, my comment.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate